Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Obviously the heat shield tape didn't come with it, so do i have to have it? I mean people take their stock one off all the time when they get fender eliminators so my first guess would be no, I just don't want to melt anything.

Edit: NM did some searching figured out i don't need it. Bikes apart right now, just PCIII left to install

btw, full rs5 with carbon can and pcIII for 400 bucks. Can't beat that. :banger:

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Obviously the heat shield tape didn't come with it, so do i have to have it? I mean people take their stock one off all the time when they get fender eliminators so my first guess would be no, I just don't want to melt anything.

btw, full rs5 with carbon can and pcIII for 400 bucks. Can't beat that. :banger:
Good buy :shakehand

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sick buy. Damn dude.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
any chance you could put a ruler across the up pipe (the one next to the swingarm) and tell me what the OD is?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, I was ready to sell the bike a few months ago because I really had no one to ride with, but finally made friends with some local riders and found this exhaust and now I am so glad I didn't sell. It brought all the fun back into it and now all I think about is what comes next for it lol.

any chance you could put a ruler across the up pipe (the one next to the swingarm) and tell me what the OD is?
I have an od tape measure at work in my desk. Ill bring it home tomorrow and take some measurements. You just want the part of the pipe that comes up behind the rearset in front of the swingarm right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts