Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went outside just now to check my mail. I just moved into a new apt complex and just now brought my bike here last night for the first time after storing it in my g/f's garage during the move. My bike is parked under a carport out of direct sunlight so I thought it would be ok as far as sinking into the asphalt...ding dong...I'm wrong! I glanced over at my baby and she was sinking big time. I ran over and moved it, then ran in my apt like a bat out of hell to grab something to put under the kickstand. I used an old motorcycle plate I had.

Thank God I caught it before it was too late....take care out there people...its been hot all over the place lately...I dont want to see someone hurt their bike over something stupid like this.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
One of the guys out of a group we went riding with on Sunday had his bike sink right outside our house. Luckily his left side can rested on his helmet and kept his nice Duc from falling over.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
now that you moved into an appartment complex make sure that your baby is
covered and secured and i mean secured

·
Registered
972 Posts
oooo and watch out for thoes black asphalt sealant stuff they use for cracks in the roads. they use this stuff in the mall so when ur doing slow turns it gets SLIPPERY!

ive had 3 close calls in the mall so far.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I've caught my bike doing that before, but it's a daily driver, so it doesn't sit around for more then 6 hours at any given point

1 - 7 of 7 Posts