Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Three teens shoot Christopher Lane IN THE BACK killing him

Where's the talk about racial profiling and rioting?

Two teens beat WWII Vet Delbert Belton to death

To quote one of my friends
"Where are Jesse, Al, and Spike on this?!? Where is the Oprah special?!? This guy was a real deal American hero and a couple of punks beat him to death and nobody cares?!?

This is no longer the country I served. I'm not gonna be able to stand to be here for much longer".

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Where are...

White history month
White entertainment television
NAAWP
whitepeopledate.com

There are a million others. Hatred and bias are not exclusive to whites, though we have our fair share. It's more tolerated and accepted from non-whites. It's BS, but it is what it is.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where are...

White history month
NAAWP
whitepeopledate.com

There are a million others. Hatred and bias are not exclusive to whites, though we have our fair share. It's more tolerated and accepted from non-whites. It's BS, but it is what it is.
Couldn't agree more +1

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
The gang, thug, bitches and hoes rapper mentality of single parent black kids has to change.

70% of black children are born to single parent families.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where are...

White history month
NAAWP
whitepeopledate.com

I'm not a 100% pasty ass cracker but I would be in the eyes of an empowered hater.
I just hate the fact that we really can't point out some things in open public without being singled out and labeled as a racist or skinhead.

·
Premium Member
1,240 Posts
Thanks for the vid OP. I learned some new info from the TM case that I would NEVER have gotten from mainstream media.

We should all appreciate how our founding father had the wisdom to establish this country as a republic and not a democracy. If it was the other way around, GZ would have been found guilty without a trial.

As for the Christopher Lane case, would definitely have been a "hate crime" case if the races were reversed. May still be, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it. I am anxious to hear the President's one-liner on this case.

As disgusted as I am on crimes based on "hate", I'm actually not very fond of the additional punishments associated with "hate crimes". To me, a crime is a crime. They should hold the same penalty. Why should the convicted be sentenced more because of his/her opinion? I'd like to hear what some of you think on this.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The two kids that beat that poor old man to death is just outrageous. It makes me sick to think that anyone at anytime can be in danger because some kids are "Bored" or following what the rap song said. So stupid, and so sad. I hate knowing how this generation of younger kids are growing up, my biggest fear is knowing that my daughter is 4, and is growing up around this kind of chaos. The world is changing, and sometimes it seems that hope for positive change in our nation is gradually slipping from our fingertips. I don't understand how someone can take an innocent persons life away for damn near anything! Killing someone for a few bucks, or to obtain a piece of property. I do and will continue to strongly believe and partake in the 2nd amendment, I refuse to be scared of some punk ass kids, or for my family to be scared.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had to double check the URL in my browser to make sure I was still on 600RR.net and not Stormfront.org.

Where are...

White history month
NAAWP
whitepeopledate.com

You must feel so oppressed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts