Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..get out of line and piss someone off. I don't mean anything by it. I just had Rotator Cuff surgery due to a work injury. I can't ride, I can't work, and I am on Narcotics. Hell, I even had to swap my GTO for another car as I can't drive a manual trans right now..... :banghead: So, sorry ahead of time:laughing5

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Get well soon man that is the main thing i am sure the members will
understand your situation

·
Registered
240 Posts
get well soon! sucks to not be able to ride, but just think about how fun it'll be when you straddle that monster in a few weeks!

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
damn, they almost took everything from ya didnt they? heal right though and all will be good.

what happened at work?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, they almost took everything from ya didnt they? heal right though and all will be good.

what happened at work?
Just 12 years of fighting combative people and lifting obese ones. The worst part is that they are denying my OJI, (On the job injury) claim, so I have to cover my copays and burn all my sick time healing up. I have about had it with my County EMS. I think I will go over to the Sheriffs Dept., or Emergency Management/ Homeland Security. It will be a small pay cut, but I have about burned myself out with EMS. It gets to you after a while.:banghead:

Like I said, I have been frustrated and bored lately and it sometimes brings out the worst in me. Thanks for putting up with it:biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts