Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ya... i just moved to langley, bc and had my 03rr parked in front of building, went to work came home today and it was gone...

fully insured, but **** less than 24hrs!!! :???: :???:

so if anyone sees a grey w blue metalflake and full hindle titanium exhaust post up lol :( :( :???: :???: :evil: :evil: there cant b too many of those!

fuuuuck!

·
Registered
419 Posts
that's totally sucks big time :(
and I hope they catch the the person(s) that took it :bitchslap:
what kind of welcome to the area present was that :?:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Sorry to hear that, that totally sucks.

Let me check ebay to see if you Hindle is up for sale on ebay. J/K

·
Registered
92 Posts
cdub.... i live in langley too.. well, walnut grove (near colossus) ..... i get my 05rr in january or whenever holeshot get's their 05 bikes in.... sucks what happened to you .... my best friend just had his 954 stolen out of his driveway on oct 31'st.... this town is sketchy @ best... it may seem like like a beautifull town to drive through... but dont let it fool you... its full of mislead teens on speed and coke and such.... when/if you get your new bike, get yer ass a serious lock or park it in a garage... then talk to me... we can ride together in the new year... pm me for my msn addy... and good luck on getting your bike back untarnished.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Sorry to hear about this brother. I hate theives! The worse thing they take from us is our trust in each other. We can always replace our material things. But trust is hard to find when it's lost from something like this. :???:

Tim

·
Registered
634 Posts
won't you loose the money for the mods? insurance won't cover them....

sucks dude

i'm sorry

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
A$$HOLE$ :RPG:

Sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Jason

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
what this society should do is once you catch a theif
cut his arm off :horseride: he wont do it again nor would any other ass wipe theif that hangs with him
ie make an example of one the rest of the scumbags will start behaving :Machine Gun: :Tommygun: :RPG: :Flamethrower:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
damn man, i ******* hate seeing these posts. coming up a lot lately. really sorry to hear about your ride, man. hope the police (or better yet, you) catch the guy so you can **** him up.... i hate thieves.... :evil:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts