Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...for my silver 06. Also got the Jardine fender elim kit. Can't wait for it to get here! Feel like a kid again. No reason for this post. I'm silly. I'll post a pic when installed.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I ordered mine last week. Where did you order yours from? I'm getting kinda worried though because I can't get a hold of anyone over there....

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
indy superbikes

Great price. Answered the phone. Nice guy. I think his name was Chris.
Worried abouut the install some as i'm not real hands on with this stuff. My last bike was a 89 FZR600, the slip-on install was cake.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vizsladog44 said:
Cool...but no need for pics. I'm sure yours wont look any different from the 500 others that have ben posted.
Are you being sarcastic? If not, please explain how can you be absolutely so sure that my install will look exactly like the previous 500 posts?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I would like to see pics...

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bro

TRIBALKING said:
I would like to see pics...
Exhaust and F/E should be here Friday.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
bobbis said:
Are you being sarcastic? If not, please explain how can you be absolutely so sure that my install will look exactly like the previous 500 posts?

no i wasnt being sarcastic. How would your install differ from others??? Same exhaust, same bike.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yeah post some pics bro. I just got and installed the Jardine F/E and can't decide between the Polished, CF, or the Titat. The stock muffler doesn't look too bad for now once cleaned up and polished with wax.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
post pics, we are teh internet. we love pictures. where's that "THIS POST IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES" thingy!? its nice to see bikes with mods.

jardine comes with instructions. the hardest part would be taking off the tail. have u ever done that yet? words of advice, do not be scared to bend it, its pretty damn flexible. another hard part would be getting the clamp to go into the factory holes right under the seat. get someone to help with that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts