Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone ordering my Jardine RT-1 Dual... man, i can't wait til this thing gets here.. I ordered it from Riders Inc. lol i'm so pumped!

·
Registered
31 Posts
i want one of those, do they make one for a 2003 or does it fit a 2003? how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking

·
Registered
737 Posts
^its not too bad...

anyway i would also like to find out if they fit the 03 and what is the best price out there for one shipped?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i paid 480 shipped......

i'm thinking they may make this pipe for an 03-04

·
Proud PAPA
4,808 Posts
i paid 480 shipped......

i'm thinking they may make this pipe for an 03-04
How was that price compared so other places, they seem to have really good prices on everything if you call them.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just ordered mine on 4/4 im supposed to have it by next friday.... i guess we shall see how timely they are.. this is my first time ordering from them

·
Registered
11 Posts
if anyone is in northern california, theres a shop called suicycle that hooks it up big time! i told him how much i've seen rt-one's go for. he told me he could do 480 out the door no tax! can't beat that

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered mine through ridersinc and ETA was 4/06 but they have received a few and are starting to ship them in the order they were purchased. I should have mine by the 10th is my guess. We'll see. I'm located in Northern California by San Fran. I'll check out that Suicycle place too!

·
Jack Daniels is my bff
1,985 Posts
I just got mine yesterday from ridersinc :). I was the first to order though, cant wait to get it on!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I ordered mine from riders inc too. I ordered it a couple of days ago, and paid $480 shipped too. I had my local shop call up jardine, and get me a price if I was to buy it thru them... $695! That makes $480 not sound so bad! lol. I can't wait to get it on. Anyone putting their stock bike on the dyno first, and then after the dual outlet, just to see what kind of gains it provides? I would, but I have no idea where to go around here (north shore, MA) to do it, or how much they would charge to just print out a dyno run (no tuning)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
sorry for the slow shipping... andrew has been promoted to MRI Manager... so he is covering that job and S&H. we are in the process of looking for an S&H person to cover this role in the near future.

thanks for your patience... and if you have any concerns regarding the status of your order... please don't hesitate to contact andrew at the shop. calling and emailing ([email protected]) are the 2 best ways to get a hold of him or me.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
since every other exhaust is made either for 03-04 or 05-06, and none for 03-06, I would say that this exhaust would not fit an 03-04, since they are not the same.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow, that looks amazing... I was thinking about getting the Two Bros Carbon slip on but noticed that it sticks out like crazzy... Where can I hear that one at? Does Jardine have a similar growl?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts