Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered my two bros m2 titanium slip on. should be here in a couple of days. i cant wait to put this thing on. for everyone that knows how long it took me to decide thanks for the help. i will post pics when it comes. whhhoooooo!!

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Then it isn't too late to cancel the order and get a good quality pipe. Sorry but IMO 2Bros is poor quality stuff

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love the look of them....and i finally heard a good video i think they sound hella mean...plus i dont have enough money to be spending 6 or 7 hundred bucks on a pipe. its a slip on man im sure ill be just fine...not looking to go out on the track that much this year

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
i have had one for 2 years and have no complaints... sure it may not be arata as far as gains go but it sounds good and i am not good enough to take advantage of the extra gains from the arata... you will enjoy it trust me... it sounds good.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my point exactly....i know that its not gonna give me a nice gain but there will be alittle bit...it wont be less i know that. plus its my first bike so im just having fun with it.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
i dont see how the quality sucks. To me its the best sounding pipe HANDS DOWN. If jesus had a bike, it'd have a Two Bros.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
You bastard!! Stop copying me!
J/K glad you FINALLY made your descion. You'll really love it once it is broken in... of course those behind you will want you dead

·
Registered
17 Posts
i dont see how the quality sucks. To me its the best sounding pipe HANDS DOWN. If jesus had a bike, it'd have a Two Bros.
I'm with you man. IMO, it looks way better than Arata. The sound is top notch and best of all the aftermarket. I have not heard a D&D in person so I cannot compare - seems like everyone thinks D&D is the loudest.

2Bros is 2nd if D&D is 1st in loudness

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had a two bros on my bike, and it was actually a pretty good pipe, alot of people think that they aren't very good, but the quality was alot better then I expected. I have friends that race and say arata are junk, I am not saying they are, this is just their opinion. I think people get stuck on one thing and think everything else is crap, which is not true. I think the two bros is one of the better sounding pipes out there, next to the arrow.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
Out of all the people I ride with my bike is to them, hands down the loudest and the best sounding.

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
I have seen the rivets blow out of two different 2Bros pipes. I have seen their Carbon discolor......that is why I say they are of poor quality

I had a two bros on my bike, and it was actually a pretty good pipe, alot of people think that they aren't very good, but the quality was alot better then I expected. I have friends that race and say arata are junk, I am not saying they are, this is just their opinion. I think people get stuck on one thing and think everything else is crap, which is not true. I think the two bros is one of the better sounding pipes out there, next to the arrow.
Like I said I don't call things crap for the sake of it....I call a spade a spade. I have witnessed 2Bros product fall apart....that makes it crap.....NOT OPINION. BUT FACT

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i have seen many pipes fall apart ( Yosh, Arata, Leo ) first hand. so i guess they are crap. As for sound when I went looking for a pipe i did not want to sound like some ricer. so I got a pipe that had a ballsy sound and D&D was to bling

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have actually seen akro, arrow, and yosh carbon fall apart, I am not saying they are crap, sometimes it just happens, it is one of the reasons I only buy ti now. As far as the rivits comming out, don't know about that one, that sucks. Also alot of people don't really know how to take care of carbon.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats actually why i got the ti instead of c/f. i think its cleaner. plus i wont have to worry about it as much as c/f. and AF dude i thought your bike looked hella sick with the ti so thats why i went with it

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
thats actually why i got the ti instead of c/f. i think its cleaner. plus i wont have to worry about it as much as c/f. and AF dude i thought your bike looked hella sick with the ti so thats why i went with it
Well silver is the color of the GODS....
Just glad i could help, congrats

1 - 19 of 19 Posts