Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i financed my '09 back in october, paid $10,000 for it after all the taxes and 5 year warranty, had the financing down to $8,000 after a few months and just took a stack in there and paid her off today... Freedom baby, she's all mine!!! w00t! :banger:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the real Owner's Club. You think it feels great now, wait until you start to see the money from payments stacking up and then the modding fever will strike even harder.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats. Welcome to the real Owner's Club. You think it feels great now, wait until you start to see the money from payments stacking up and then the modding fever will strike even harder.
Haha, so true. My modding fever has already taken prescedence over my payment fever, as you can tell from my list.... But now it's going to just get ridiculous! Haha, feels good to have that biatch paid off!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats dude!! It feels great to say "This is MY bike... MINE!" and actually have the title and know what it means. It takes hard work to earn the money for our toys.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Awesome. Congrats. You must be in the tobacco, alcohol, healthcare, or undertaking industries. I curse the day I ever got a pilot license.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Huge Conradats man! I hope to be you this time next year!!

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
That's awesome! I bought my bike brand new cause I had an amazing job, then got laid off a year later with NO WARNING at all, FML

Now the government is paying for my bike LOL

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Feels GREAT doesn't it? Enjoy it that much more..
Haha, yesssir! It feels amazing to call her my own... Now it's time to tackle the bass boat debt mountain! yay for being young and stupid with money!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts