Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a black 03' 600RR. It's in mint condition, not a single scratch anywhere on the bike. It's got a new back tire (owner ran over a nail) and the front tire looks great. It's only got 2400 miles on it.....and I got it for $5400.

Is that a good deal?

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Mainly depends on where you are and what they go for in your area. But yeah, overall it sounds like you got it for a good price.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's all stock except for a black double bubble windscreen, and new grips. It also has the factory blinkers and fender removed. It has some small little aftermarket blinkers in the back. I looks much cleaner than the factory blinkers.

I'm in Missouri and from what I've seen, they all are going for around $5900-$6200, so I think I got a good deal.

I'm so glad I found this site.....I'm bet there is all kinds of great info on here :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Sounds like a nice deal to me. Has it ever been down/reapaired? That's a huge deal in asking/selling price.

And welcome to the site. Hope you had a chance to ride it this last beautiful weekend! (Well it was nice here in eastern Iowa anyway. 50s-70s all weekend, then Monday 25 for the hi. WTF?!)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope....never been downed or repaired at all. I looked every inch of the bike over...it's perfect!!

I'm in Battlefield MO.

By the way...my buddy has a stock 02' R6....will I be able to outrun him on a straight strech of road? :twisted:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I think you got one heck of a deal!! Its good to start searching for a bike before a mob of people do. Great COLOR SCHEME too. I always wanted all black.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's funny, the guy i got my bike from said he ran over a nail too. It's more like he was doing burn outs, haha. j/k

Go luck wit the bike, have funny.

·
Registered
327 Posts
03yellowRR said:
That's funny, the guy i got my bike from said he ran over a nail too. It's more like he was doing burn outs, haha. j/k

Go luck wit the bike, have funny.
are we speaking English here?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
typeshx98 said:
blucbr600 said:
must be good if u bought it, thats all that count...congrats and
and be safe :D
You got a Peral White bike??? You have a pic of it? I would love to see that.
i dont know how to post them

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Amyone have an email adress that I can shoot some pics to? I can't figure out how to post them.

Man....I took my RR for a ride today...I love that bike!!

It's not as comfortable as my F3, but everything else makes up for it. I love the all black....it looks sweet.

Here is a question for you guys.....is a slip on worth it....or do you only get a real HP increase from a full exhaust?

Thanks[/img]

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
imq707s said:
Amyone have an email adress that I can shoot some pics to? I can't figure out how to post them.

Man....I took my RR for a ride today...I love that bike!!

It's not as comfortable as my F3, but everything else makes up for it. I love the all black....it looks sweet.

Here is a question for you guys.....is a slip on worth it....or do you only get a real HP increase from a full exhaust?

Thanks[/img]
Yeah, a slip on is worth it. You'll get a couple ponies(nothing noticeable) But what you'll really enjoy is the sound and non-stock look. If you're really looking for extra power though them yeah, full system is the only way to go.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts