Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as the title states i just picked up my first bike iv been riding a buddies for a couple years now and finally had enough money to buy the bike i wanted lol.....

anyways i just got a 07 600rr white its got 7300 miles list of mods:

-powder coated red rims with white stripe
-arrow HRC slip on
-Galfer brake lines
-520 chain conversion
-crg shorty levers
-smoke windscreen (unknown brand told it is puig)
-flush mounts front signals and a rear taillight no rear blinkers (YET!! i am getting some)
-mirror block off plates
i think everythin else is stock

PICS:

·
Registered
760 Posts
welcome congrats nice bike.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Good lookin bike...Congrats

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just got myself an 07 too! its red/blk.. i like the white though.. have fun ride safe

congrats to u as well and same goes with havin fun and riding safe.....

and thank u everyone

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
OMG #1) Congrats #2) Im almost ready to send yuo some cash myself to powdercoat those ugly red rims to white or anything other than red O M G!

Addendum I just saw where your located.... PM me if you dont mind I'm curious as to & what you paid...
with that mileage and those mods

I'm an 07 white owner in milwaukee
Snow today 1st day of spring SUCKED !!!!!
That red is still FUGLY Just my 2 cents

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imo i kinda like the red.... but to each their own i guess... nobody really does red they usually do blue or black and sometimes white on a white bike its different and thats kinda my style i guess but i wouldnt mine powdercoating them white but then i would have to change the honda stickers and the galfer lines so im prlly just gna leave it....

but idc if ppl kno wat i paid i just ddnt think it was necessary to post it idk how good of a deal i got but i thought it was decent i paid 5700

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
o and ya and i got home today and luckily here was nice and clear just cold i took it out for a little bit i cant wait for warmer weather to be here

·
Registered
667 Posts
You rode a buddy's for 2 yrs? Dang that's some buddy you got there. I've got two buds I'd let ride mine and that's only cause they've been riding their own for years and one of the them has a black 09 600rr and the other has an 09 night rod (Harley VRod). So, I'm covered if they Jack up my ride!

Anyway, congrats seems like you got a stellar deal. Previous owner tracked the back? :+1:eek:n losing the red! LOL. Enjoy her bro.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Congrats, I'll probably see you on the road sometime, I'm from Palmyra.

·
Registered
785 Posts
keep the red if you like it. i was gonna do the same thing but in blue.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats I have the same year and color combo as my first bike.

However, those rims need to go back to BLACK or something :).

·
Registered
199 Posts
I personally like the red. it's different, and eye catching.

Ride safe! and pray for better weather. Oh... and pick up some mirrors!:cruising:

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I personally like the red. it's different, and eye catching.

Ride safe! and pray for better weather. Oh... and pick up some mirrors!:cruising:

i agree i like it cuz it is eye catching and different

but to all in wisconsin im down to ride wenever i get it lisenced and get insurrance on it lol should be in this next week.... i cant wait for warm weather

1 - 20 of 31 Posts