Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im hangin out at home with nuthin to do cuz the wifey is out with the girls and i decided to have a beer or 2 and service the RR. Changed the oil and filter,lubed and cleaned the chain,went over everything and took her for a spin.....it felt good so i dropped the hammer and burnt up the street in my development about 6 times......didnt bother to look at the time...its midnight...ha ha ha the cops just left i had the RR up on the stand in the garage when they pulled up.....i told them " it was those damn kids down the road...he laughed and rolled on..ahhhhhhhhh life is good! Happy spring!

·
Registered
893 Posts
hahaha, i just did the same thing...

except there was no cops, or neighbors... or a 600rr

it did involve the 450r tho!!!

have fun !!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I got a call from the g/f on break a while ago saying some bike keeps coming by the front of our house revving his engine then hauling a$$ up and down the streets around us. She's waiting for the neighbors to call the cops on me, b/c I'm the only one in the area with a bike. Probably some squid that's seen or heard me coming by to show off.

·
Registered
266 Posts
cbrocket600 said:
Well im hangin out at home with nuthin to do cuz the wifey is out with the girls and i decided to have a beer or 2 and service the RR. Changed the oil and filter,lubed and cleaned the chain,went over everything and took her for a spin.....it felt good so i dropped the hammer and burnt up the street in my development about 6 times......didnt bother to look at the time...its midnight...ha ha ha the cops just left i had the RR up on the stand in the garage when they pulled up.....i told them " it was those damn kids down the road...he laughed and rolled on..ahhhhhhhhh life is good! Happy spring!
Dude! You are my new hero!
my roomie was doing wheelies on the mountain bike, and stunting a wheelchair last night. Both separate events of course.
:icon_pidu :fiddy:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Gotta love it

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i usually do burnouts to piss em off....

with marijuana. :pimp:

·
Registered
736 Posts
I Use To Own A Super Hawk That Was Jetted And Had Twin Two Brothers Pipes. One Morning While Letting It Warm Up Four Different People In My Apartment Complex Called The Cops On Me.

996cc Vtwin Superbike: 4000$
Two Bros Pipes: 450$
Jet Kit 80$
Fine For Noise Level Of 115db: 200$
Doing A Burnout At 5am To Say F You To My Neighbors: Priceless

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
haha My neighbors hate me, In the garage theres 2 600rrs with pipes 1000rr with Arata and R6 with Arata. And my Fiddy knockoff.. lol cant stand my two wheeelin ass. call the cops on me all the time, even worse here because I have the HOA to deal with.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ya my neighbors dont like me too much either... if it wasnt my bike being revved up in the middle of the night, it was my four wheeler that is louder then a DnD pipe on the rr... ive seen every single light in the house around me turn on when i started both up... it was great... needless to say the cops came

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Word to the wise, parked cars and dogs don't feel very good when hit a high speeds. Neighborhood streets are not the place for stupid $h!t man. It's one thing to get a rise out of them with a loud pipe but to rip up and down the neighborhood streets is not the smartest thing. This is exactly why people get mad at "Those damn sportbikes" and start pouring oil, sand, and antifreeze all over the roads. There's a time and place to have fun and let her rip but city streets are not it. Please be careful out there and go to the track if you really want to rip it up.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
919 said:
peace in the middle east. Every rose has its thorn.
What the heck does this have to do with our boy rippin up his neighbourhood at midnight??? LOL

My neighbours hate me too because when my crew comes over, windows shake... We even make a concious effort to keep the revs down in then neighbourhood but hell, 6 bikes with exhausts can't be quiet. LOL

Unfortunately, to make things worse, my neighbour accross the street has a young punk for a son with a riced up Civic and a Gixxer 600 who goes out of his way to piss off everybody with his antics. The best part is he can't ride or drive worth shite. I think I'm guilty by association. Oh well...

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Rayzorman1 said:
What the heck does this have to do with our boy rippin up his neighbourhood at midnight??? LOL

My neighbours hate me too because when my crew comes over, windows shake... We even make a concious effort to keep the revs down in then neighbourhood but hell, 6 bikes with exhausts can't be quiet. LOL

Unfortunately, to make things worse, my neighbour accross the street has a young punk for a son with a riced up Civic and a Gixxer 600 who goes out of his way to piss off everybody with his antics. The best part is he can't ride or drive worth shite. I think I'm guilty by association. Oh well...
Are you sure cbrocket600 isn't your neighbor?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts