Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just got my suit in today and of course had to try it on and take some pictures. Pictures aren't the best because I had to use the camera timer as no one was around to help me.

I feel like a football player with all the padding that is in this thing.

·
Resident Arai Freak
2,808 Posts
Nice suit. That suit will probably go through 4-5 good crashes before it will need major repair so spending $1100 isn't too bad when you think about it.

·
Administrator
51,155 Posts
Awesome looking suit man well worth the 1100.00 as the quality is
great way cheaper than a hospital trip (God forbid)

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Would have been cheaper if I could have simply gotten a suit off the rack, but because I am a tall and skinny mofo I had to get a custom suit made.
I was gonna say.. How freakin tall are you? Put you in a hairy suit and film you walkin through the forest man.

Really nice suit. Hope you dont get too hot with it being all black. Nice boots too! dem are expensive.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My next suit will be a syed. 1100 bucks for a custom suit is not steep at all. I wanted to see how well the fit.. which cut did you take on the suit? Tight, loose?
I got the tight cut and the fit was awesome. I only had one problem where the left knee pad was giving me problems so they told me to send it in and they will fix it no charge. They have been on top of everything since day 1 and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a custom suit.

I was gonna say.. How freakin tall are you? Put you in a hairy suit and film you walkin through the forest man.

Really nice suit. Hope you dont get too hot with it being all black. Nice boots too! dem are expensive.
Haha, I am actually only 6'2" 155lbs, but the picture angle makes it look like I am over 6'5". I also hope I don't get too hot in the black suit but I didn't really want to spend more money to get more colors. I was going to get white but people say if you get white you better be fast on the track (and I am definitely not :toothy4:) .

·
Registered
709 Posts
Nice suit. I understand Syed has some great quality suits. Not too bad a price for a custom fit. Its got plenty of ventilation, so if it gets hot, that means your not going fast enough.:icon_lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.