Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been bugging me that no one has started a thread in the CENTRAL AMERICA forum. So I'll be the first :D. Well I'm not actually from Central America but I'm from Colombia, which for those of you that dont know is in South America. Any other spanish (or Latin. same diff. whatever you prefer.) in here?

·
Registered
811 Posts
i like spanish women...does that count as anything?

·
Registered
739 Posts
madnessracing said:
im salvadorean!!!!anyone else???????? and this is my bike...sorry its not a honda..
Haha I heard a stat the other day put out by the U.S. cencus, and there are more people that are from or claim to be from el salvador in the U.S. then are actually in el salvador. The U.S. has more salvaorean's than el salvador...something is wrong with that

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm half mexican... I lived there for 11 years... I live in colorado now. I would never ride in Mexico city(where I was raised), bunch of crazy drivers, would definately get on an accident with another car

·
Registered
923 Posts
bueno pues yo soy de mexico y vivo en tijuana mmmm si la gente es muy loca para manejar aqui, lo bueno es que tengo a san diego a un lado para poder andar en moto mas seguro, jajaja que bueno que hay gente de latino america.

well im from mexico and i live in tijuana and yes the people here dont have the culture of motorcycles so is very dangerous the good part that i live in tijuana is that i have san diego next to me so i can go there and ride safely for sure and is good that are here people of latin america. arriba mexico cabrones!!!! jajaja

1 - 15 of 15 Posts