Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here's my rant and close call for that matter. I'm going home and sitting at the light in the middle lane when an R6 pulls up next to me in the left lane...I look over to say whats up but the guy has a pipe stuck up his ass so just ignores me and looks the other way...whatever no problem. So the light turns green and I get over in the right lane cuz I gotta make a right turn at the next light and this asshat comes all the way over to the right lane, passes me on the INSIDE of MY right lane (so the right side of the right lane if that makes better sense) and then gets all the way over again to the left lane and makes a left turn on a side street. Scared the living CRAP outta me cuz I didn't even see him comin and he just flew by!! Imagine if I had moved over like 2 feet in my OWN lane...I woulda been toast.

Ok and for the best part...he had a helmet, but he was wearing his cooool navy blue JC Penny sweater and like dress shoes or something...

Ok I'm done now

·
Registered
150 Posts
what a doushe-bag...

IMO, the choice of bike you buy/ride actually tells a lot about you...in this case, the R6 was a perfect fit for that guy...never underestimate the stupidity of a 'non-Honda' rider :beer:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
funny story bc the same thing happened to me today. I pulled up to a light riding by myself. A r6, gsxr1000, and 600rr pull in behind me. I turn around give the whats up nice bikes sign and they dont do SShit back. Light turns green and I accelerate not to hard but good enough. They surround me, one on the left one on the right and one behind me so I can only go faster to get away. So i just went with it while they got their jollies off then they turned into a SHeetz (PA gas station) and I quickly turned my bike around went back to that sheetz and lets just say I was the most upset I have been in years. I flipped telling them their stupidy can cause me my life. All kinds of **** until I got my head back on my shoulders and said it was best to leave the scene.

Sometimes you never realize how tough you can look when your temper blows up (21 and 155 lbs lol) but I had the right to.

ooooo another thing is today I had the most bikers NOT wave back to me. Guess thats going out of style. RANT OVER

this season better not be full of this type of crap

·
Registered
577 Posts
SeteGibernau said:
never underestimate the stupidity of a 'non-Honda' rider :beer:
No doubt. Every time I hear of stories like this, It makes me glad that 1.) I am a proud responsible honda owner/rider 2.) I have this great board to remind me that there are way more stupid people out there than me

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
SeteGibernau said:
what a doushe-bag...

IMO, the choice of bike you buy/ride actually tells a lot about you...in this case, the R6 was a perfect fit for that guy...never underestimate the stupidity of a 'non-Honda' rider :beer:

this is honestly the first time another 600rr (Honda) rider has been a retard in my presence. Usually suck suckies and the occ Yammie

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
What a douche bag. That would have been sweet if after he passed you a cop saw that and busted his a$$

·
Registered
540 Posts
i had a harley rider do the same to me once.... riding through this little town called defiance that has 2 biker bars on an s-turn... the guy pulls out behind me while i'm going through the ess at 15 or whatever (speed limit), and when i get to the straight and start accelerating, the guy blows past me on the right... i ususally ride on the right and i'm happy the dork didn't get me wrecked...

we got enough to deal w/ w/ cagers, much less needin other bikers givin us a hard time... bleh...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WitchcityRR said:
Hopefully not a sign of things to come this year....nitwits!!

Man don't jinx me!! If something happens now you're gonna have to buy me a new 600rr haha!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Who thought there weren't any more idiots left???

i was very well aware of these douche bags.

·
Registered
606 Posts
we get a lot of the idots like that here...most riders 90% are cool but then the other 10% are just there to get in on the scene. Like myself for example...I ride for being on my own at time and enjoying the scenery, meeting new people, sport (track days) and the all around commuting..etc. I enjoy it and to me its not a FAD! Unlike other people her..whatever comes next on the big screen is the in thing...first it was "fast and the furious"...cars with the cheap a$$ spaceship looking crap wiht the flying robot down the side...and then there was Biker Boyz (sucked arse) and then all of a sudden you see bike everywhere. And of course they all think there Rossi, so they ride around like IDIOTS thinking they know how to ride but "NOT!!!"

That was my rant...thank you for listing or reading...

·
Registered
155 Posts
good lord....whatta bunch of morons. forget'em. i have that crap happen to me all the time on the road. i just pull up next to them at a light or whatever and just give them the evil eye just to get a rise outta them.....when the get pissed, the light turns green....then they stall there bike out because there so pissed from me lookin at them, they dont focus on there clutch and let it out to quick....i love it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I ran into some of this while in Florida, but for the most part around here I guess I've been lucky. I did have a car stop behind me at a red light today VERY close, so I took off, got away, and he got behind me again 2 red lights later, and kept inching closer. This was an adult male. Apparently he was doing it on purpose b/c the 2nd time I was just about dead center in the lane, and he was so far right, he only took up half of my right side mirror. Anyway, I look back, give him the shoo go away hand motion, and the jerk kept getting closer. Luckily the light turned green shortly after that, and I was gone.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome to LA riding, rich kids with daddy's money on liter bikes with no gear who can only pin it in a straight line. Makes me glad to have this forum.

·
Registered
736 Posts
CELLPHONES HAVE BEEN OUT FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS NOW. I WOULDN'T CALL THAT A THING. BUT DUMASSES(THATS FRENCH) ON TWO WHEELS WILL ALWAYS BE A PROBLEM UNTIL LISCENCING BECOMES STRICTER. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THAT MUCH POWER WHEN THIER YOUNG OR STUPID. MSF SHOULD BE REQUIRED AND STRICTER ON WHO THEY ACTUALLY PASS. I DUNNO FUG IT. DUMB PEOPLE WILL WEED THEMSELVES OUT. IM JUST TRYING TO STAY OUT OF THIER WAY!!!

SORRY IN ADVANCE MY KEYBOARD IS TRASHED AND I CANT TAKE IT OF CAPS

LILGUNS

LaWNMoWER said:
I know a lot of people, personal friends, that get bikes because its the "thing" to get. Like a cellphone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts