Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As son of you know, I'm a 911 calltaker for the Arlington, TX police dept. I just took a call about a guy riding a motorcycle down a 7 lane intermediate highway with lots of businesses and small side streets. The rider was apparently doing a wheelie down the 45 mph road, and a car turned left in front of him. The rider goes down, people start calling 911 as usual. We're all figuring this guy is toast, however as witnesses start getting through, they say he got in a truck and took off leaving the bike. Well, turns out that the bike was stolen. It's an 06 blue Kawi ZX6R stolen between midnight and 7 am the 30th. I guess the victim is gonna be lucky to get it back, kinda, instead of chopped up and sold over ebay. Hopefully the guy will have some road rash to remind him not to steal bikes, but probably not. It was stolen from an apt complex if anyone wonders.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Theives suck & Karma is a bitch

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ya i wanna murder some!! haha. a while back they were stealing bikes from a local college, i volunteered my bike to have a stake out, i wanna know where punks like that live. then bring the FURY where they are!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Karma is a bitch, I just wish one of the witnesses would have gotten a license plate off the suspects truck.

·
Registered
481 Posts
xcessiv said:
ya i wanna murder some!! haha. a while back they were stealing bikes from a local college, i volunteered my bike to have a stake out, i wanna know where punks like that live. then bring the FURY where they are!
Mt Sac or Fullerton? Both has stake outs..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
good. friggin thieves.

too bad he probably didnt learn any lesson from this.

·
Ninjore Supreme
6,535 Posts
Dooley said:
aaah man.. a stakeout would be priceless. The only problem is that they could have a gun.

At least some justice was served to that f*g.
I wouldn't call it a stakeout it would be sniping practice for me anyways I would love to shoot a thief

·
Registered
461 Posts
BOOOO TO TEH THIEVESsssssss hate hate hate!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
serves him right!!!!! probably the same guy that stole my bike, im STILL waiting for a first appearance for the guy who stole mine. the system sucks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
SNIPING!! great idea also man, just gotta get me a sniper rifle thats unregistered. shouldnt be too hard, ill just run down to kmart real quik. haha

i was talking about pomona, but if sac and fullerton have them (i go to fullerton, live next to sac basically), im down to lend a hand!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've thought of getting my CHL a few times since I started working for the police dept. Arlington is getting worse and worse since a certain hurricane's evacuees showed up, and I sometimes have to ride home at 2:30 am, so it's crossed my mind for protection. It was one crazy night last night at work. People act really stupid on Halloween.

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
Ahh Karma, gotta love it. Now if it would only work on some people I know.. bwahahaha!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts