Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Mirko has some damn good high kicks, but he fights too dirty for my liking. That vid shows a lot of it too. Holding people down and kicking them in the face, that's a *****'s way to win.
You are to used to UFC type ****, where guys lay on their back and smile up knowing they cant be kicked. Its a legal street fight, if you roll over and cover up, you know youre going to be kicked like the b!tch that you are. And you sure as hell dont see him knocking anyone out with that, its a fluff kick

G

·
You are to used to UFC type ****, where guys lay on their back and smile up knowing they cant be kicked. Its a legal street fight, if you roll over and cover up, you know youre going to be kicked like the b!tch that you are. And you sure as hell dont see him knocking anyone out with that, its a fluff kick
I'm not used to UFC stuff, I just dislike people who kick people in the face when they're down. I fight occaisionally and I'd never kick anyone in the face when they're down. Side and legs yes, but face is off limits in my book. I haven't even been watching UFC for a year. Not even sure how long I've been watching K-1. Japanese guys do some crazy ****.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I'm not used to UFC stuff, I just dislike people who kick people in the face when they're down. I fight occaisionally and I'd never kick anyone in the face when they're down. Side and legs yes, but face is off limits in my book. I haven't even been watching UFC for a year. Not even sure how long I've been watching K-1. Japanese guys do some crazy ****.
Is it legal in what you do to kick in the face? Its 100% legit in Japan, watch all those guys in the video, roll over and cover up in the hopes they get stood up and get a break/time to recover. Its a fight, fight than! Dont lay there like a b!tch....

G

·
Is it legal in what you do to kick in the face? Its 100% legit in Japan, watch all those guys in the video, roll over and cover up in the hopes they get stood up and get a break/time to recover. Its a fight, fight than! Dont lay there like a b!tch....
It's legal where I fight, just shunned upon. Legal or not, I still think it's dirty. If someone is down like that, I'd rather just mount their back and get them in a RNC. Nothing really beats making your opponent give-up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.