Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted in this guys thread to purchase a used harness from him.

Thread
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=283188

When I got a response he quoted me $10 more than what the post has it listed. Whatever I dont care that much about $10.

I got the box on the 4th of June. When I opened it, something was wrong. When I checked the number on the harness it was a harness for a 1000rr. I sent him a PM.

He responded with "**** bro dont tell me i sent u the wrong one i had like 3 herness"

I sent him back a PM with "Yea its the wrong one.
Let me know what you want to do."

2 days later i hadnt heard anything, event though it showed he had been active, so I sent another PM "I havent heard anything. I was wondering how you want to handle getting this thing returned and replaced."

I got a response the same day with "yeah please man if u could i already located the other one" I responded with "This will be on its way back to you either Friday or Saturday"

Stupidly I shipped this back on my dime USPS Priority to the return address on the box.

9 days later I had not gotten anything or heard anything from him so I responded with "FYI man I havent recieved the harness yet. Do you have any tracking " Assuming he had shipped the correct harness or recieved the harness I shipped.

After I sent the PM I checked the tracking on the package I had sent and saw something weird. The package had been recieved at the sellers local PO and was in transit back to my address. I talked to my postmaster to find out what was happening and was told either it was refused or was sent to an undeliverable address.

In the mean time he had responded with "i havent checked my mail today
u sent the other one"

So I sent "Yes it was shipped on the 8th to the address on the box. When I checked with the PO today apparently the box had been either refused on delivery or it was an undeliverable address and was being returned to me. Tracking # 03113260000232682801 "

I got no reponse so I sent "I got this back in the mail today. According to my post master the address was undeliverable. Do you have another address you want this shipped to. I have to admit its pretty disappointing that this will cost me over $25 between the two shipments back... "

No response so I sent "I havent hear anything. Do you know what you want me to do? "

I just sent another PM and I'm not expecting a response.

I dont plan on shipping it to the same address just to have it shipped back again. I guess you live and learn, dont trust people who dont have any history here...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Did you pay him with papal ? Maybe you can file a claim and get your money back. Its $hitty how some people can be like that and not even think twice about it.

I

·
0 Posts
Hope the seller straightens everything out by either: 1) Giving you a full refund plus extra shipping cost or 2) Send the correct harness plus a partial refund. This type of problem make things harder for the guys that are reputable sellers. Thanks for the heads up OP.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm having a simular issue with this guy. I purchased a wind screen from him and he told me it would be shipping immediately. A couple weeks later I had heard a couple excuses of why it hadn't shipped and that it would be in the mail right with a tracking number away. Well it's been a month and I still haven't seen a response or any sign of the item. I put in a complaint with paypal and will make a claim soon if I don't hear anything. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well he refunded my money without saying anything to me. He wouldn't respond to my PM's but he responded to the paypal claim real quick haha.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
i purchased 2 items from this seller as well and it was nothing but a hassle... i ordered pass. pegs and the plastic exhaust hugger... took 4 days to actual get a tracking number from him and when everything showed up the plastic exhaust shield was missing... so i contacted him to find out what was going on?

He did response and gave me a phone number to text him since he stated it was hard to get in contact with him through the computer... so he assured me that he was shipping out and was sorry he forgot to include in box... so i went to purchase another item from him and i said just throw it in the same box which he said was fine... so another week goes by and a package from a different address and name come to my door with just the plastic hugger again missing another item.. so i call the number cause now i am just pissed off that every time i order something from him a item is missing... also still kinda concerned that the item is coming from a different name and address completely

I ask for the person who's name is on the package and he states i have the wrong number... so i call him out on it and say no i have the right number i am the guy who purchased these items from you and he is like oh yea whats going on... so i explain the situation again.. it was the weekend so i gave him till tuesday to give me a tracking number cause he said the item was in the mail but yet it never showed up... so i put in a claim to paypal.. i had my money returned to me in less than 5 hours and he didnt even argue so obviously the item was never in the mail..

·
Registered
951 Posts
Damn, thats three members that have had problems with this douche. Anyone live near this guy so they can go smack him in the head!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
:+1: for a ban. This guys has no place on Dot Net.

·
Registered
264 Posts
lets do a dot net ride to his house and just chant BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER... until he calls his mommy..

haha

i hate people like that.
I like this idea, let's get 20 bikes outside his house and wrap em all out burnin rubber everywhere. That should get his attention.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Well, go ahead and explain then...

Sent from somewhere down the bayou.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts