Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals. I know it's been April 9th since the last reported incident, but I'm just curious if any of this has affected your riding habits. Did any of you avoid the Grandview triangle or worry much about what was happening? I live in Grandview and travel regularly through the triangle and most of the the areas that had reports. I have always been an active driver and now rider(aware of my surroundings and watching other drivers), but I didn't really worry too much about it as I figured other than that there wasn't much I could do. I have to say I'm glad that there haven't been any more reports recently. However, I really wish they'd catch the d*ck head/s responsible. Anyway, ride safe all.

Edit: Just realized this was just for group rides. Mods feel free to move. Sorry for the misplaced post.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i wasn't to worried overall. i drive through there to get to work and back home. when it made the news, they had cop cars sitting everywhere along side the road. now that they caught him, not as many cops there now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts