1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have wanted to but just don't have the spare time to do it. Would be a blast

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Lawrence, I'm a new rider though, have about 700 miles under my belt thus far. I just picked my bike up a month ago so I'm sort of broke right now but hopefully next season I'll be able to go to HPT. :cruising:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I'm in Lawrence, I'm a new rider though, have about 700 miles under my belt thus far. I just picked my bike up a month ago so I'm sort of broke right now but hopefully next season I'll be able to go to HPT. :cruising:
Cool man,have fun, keep a level head, rack up some miles, see you at hpt.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Let me know if you ever wanna ride man, doesn't matter to me that you're new. I ride safe and level headed (most of the time) haha..but for real I'm always down for a ride!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey guys there is a Trackday at Hastings Motorsports park on the 1rst and 2nd of October. Lots of guys going from Manhattan/JC area and wanted to invite up the .net riders from all over KS. Doesn't matter if you've been riding for 2 weeks or 20 years all levels accepted and appreciated. They have a new riders school on Saturday, and a big meal is provided at the end of the day! we all get up and do it again on Sunday. Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts