Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were are all the Kansas riders located? I am located is South Central Kansas. Pratt, Ks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Topeka here. I literally ride only by myself because I can't find anyone around here that doesn't ride like an idiot. Love to find some people to ride with on a regular basis.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I have been thinking of trying to all the Kansas riders together sometime next summer and have one big ride. Just trying to figure out the route to take.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Manhattan here, a group ride somewhere in KS would be sick. I'd be so down.
I do want to start up a ride meeting up in Pratt or Wichita, but I would like to charge maybe $5 per bike to help raise money for a charity of some kind. Once We can figure out what charity to raise money for I will let everyone know when and were we will meet up.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Topeka here. I literally ride only by myself because I can't find anyone around here that doesn't ride like an idiot. Love to find some people to ride with on a regular basis.

I'm in Overland Park so Topeka isn't too far away. If you wanted to meet up and ride sometime I'd be down. Got a few friends I ride with but always looking for more. Also I'm not too crazy...at least I don't think so.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Cool man, hit me up sometime if your in the area. I'm not too crazy either, don't mean I don't like to ride somewhat aggressively, just not the 60mph wheelie down a busy main street type like a lot of the people around here lol. (785) 633-8813, shoot me a text if you plan on coming down and want to ride or meet somewhere in between or whatever.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just saw this. Ill be sure to hit you up when I get some free time to get out in the bike.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just passed a white an black 600rr when comin home from work I was comin into ft riley an u was heading out I was on a blue an silver 600rr didnt know if u was on here or not trying 2 find more ppl 2 ride with

1 - 20 of 29 Posts