Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
spoiler space

Anyone catch Hacking taking out Danny Eslick in one race and then trying the same move on Jason DiSalvo in SuperStock only to get punted off the track himself. He's such a wanker! :jerkit: I figured sooner or later that Karma would catch up with him.

C

·
0 Posts
Haven't seen the races yet. I've met Jamie and he is a real nice guy.. He has shown that he is the best this season. He has both the supersport and superstock titles wrapped up. If he won the supersport race then he would of tied Miguel's record of 8 consecutive wins. His performance at Laguna with back to back wins was just awesome. Guess you had to be there.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Not Karma.......just as i thought,Disalvo gave him no room and after rewinding it a few times Disalvo blocked him so bad he ran wide to the next corner.

All he had to do was trun in harder,instead he punted hacking off the track.

He Almost took Roger lee's front wheel out at daytona 2 years ago and It was rumored that rog was gonna kick his azz.

he t boned a rider in 250 gp a few years ago. He is a dirty rider,simple as that.....cant stand the guy.

·
I Am a Ticket Magnet
1,879 Posts
anybody have a link to this?

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I saw the replay today and it was pretty $h!tty to say the least. The first crash with Danny just looked like hard racing and I don't think Jamie ment to crash him out. But I'm with viz on the second one. Disalvo looked to run wide on purpose. He had plenty of track underneath him and he chose to run wide.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hacking hits eslick...

Form the wera Board..

Originally Posted by holeman99 (Geoff May)
I'm not saying danny is wreckless. I'm saying that jamie did to eslick what eslick did to myself, barny, hacking, and rog repeatadley. but none of us fell down luckly the first time. you could say jamie was just treating him the way we were treated.
like it or not danny just goes for it and sometimes it crosses the line of disrespect and dangerous

Hackings Dad and Wife also posted on the thread.

thread
http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=121497&page=10&highlight=hacking

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys, didn't mean to spoil it. I don't care for Hacking and I like DiSalvo even less. I guess I saw the Eslick/Hacking crash in a different light.

C

·
0 Posts
Good deal. Thanks for bringing it up to our attention. I saw the race tonight and it did look like jamie make an almost unsafe pass. If Danny didn't leave the door open ... It's a racing incident and I just loved the way Danny did the cartwheel/ bunny hop run into another cartwheel/ run stop. That's skill right there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts