Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think the Ducati Desmosedici will be the "fastest" bike once that hits production...won't be too long now. If I were to be able to pick between the two, I would definetly go with the Ducati hands down. Being that the duc is about as close as you can get to a moto gp bike...its gotta have some of the best handling out there. The ZX-14 is still just incredible though...retardedly fast... I can't imagine what pulling back on that throttle feels like. I mean damn when I hit it hard with my RR, it's hard to even hold onto the bars and the power just keeps coming...Now almost double the horsepower for the Duc or ZX-14...insane.

·
Registered
222 Posts
you know.... i ride a lot with a couple of guys that have Busa's and sometimes we swap bikes. My bike taking off.... pull out in first... long open straight with no traffic... tuck down and nail the throttle... listen to her scream! feels pretty good.

now i do this same thing on my friends Busa which is way faster, but also a heavier more comfortable bike... follow the same steps, and maybe i take off quicker and am going faster, but it doesn't feel all that much different. lots of torque so it's kind of natural for those bikes to accelerate like that. the RR is actually more of a rush for me!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Straight line production, yes.

Busa owners will be lining up to buy these.

Ugly as sin in my opinion, but so was the busa. They'll be all over the 1/4 mile tracks soon. ....Thank god I do circuit

QUOTE=rrdugas]you know.... i ride a lot with a couple of guys that have Busa's and sometimes we swap bikes. My bike taking off.... pull out in first... long open straight with no traffic... tuck down and nail the throttle... listen to her scream! feels pretty good.

now i do this same thing on my friends Busa which is way faster, but also a heavier more comfortable bike... follow the same steps, and maybe i take off quicker and am going faster, but it doesn't feel all that much different. lots of torque so it's kind of natural for those bikes to accelerate like that. the RR is actually more of a rush for me![/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts