Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a pristine set of white fairings sitting around, and some e-racings mounted on the bike. Problem is I like having the passenger seat on there for the occasional girl, and much of my riding is street. So whats the best option here? I was thinking about painting the eracings all black then being able to switch a stock tail section for when its on the street?

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Hey, Whats up!

If you part those white fairings out, I'd be interested in the left upper mid.

So how did the race glass turn out ?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Whats up!

If you part those white fairings out, I'd be interested in the left upper mid.

So how did the race glass turn out ?
Finally got it mounted last night, pretty happy with it. Took forever to drill the holes right where I wanted them. Now the hard part...what paint scheme.

·
Registered
132 Posts
maybe u saw this..there is a thread on here where everyone used photoshop to design some paint schemes, it includes a link for the pds files for all the layers(i dunno what that is, but u may)...20-something pages alltogether...point is, there were some very cool schemes u might could use to get some ideas...

·
Vendor --- BOTM 05/2009
2,637 Posts
Good deal. I'm going to buy some myself probably in a couple of weeks. Did you use the clip-on type dzus ?

I'm thinking about going with a metallic blue paint scheme similar to stock, then do the pearl sunbeam white for striping instead of the silver.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good deal. I'm going to buy some myself probably in a couple of weeks. Did you use the clip-on type dzus ?

I'm thinking about going with a metallic blue paint scheme similar to stock, then do the pearl sunbeam white for striping instead of the silver.
actually no, I was impatient and fount these plastic rivet things at an auto parts store. I'm not sure how well they will work, but tugging on them, they seem sturdy and holding well. (and cheap)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe u saw this..there is a thread on here where everyone used photoshop to design some paint schemes, it includes a link for the pds files for all the layers(i dunno what that is, but u may)...20-something pages alltogether...point is, there were some very cool schemes u might could use to get some ideas...
ive been looking around but i havent seen that one...i will try to find it, thanks.

·
Registered
132 Posts
search photoshop paint jobs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts