Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I ride my scooter(CBR on its way) I keep my ID, insurance, registration, money, credit cards and gate card in an arm mounted carrier that I made. I know the seating position is different on a sport bike, do you think it will still be out of the way when I ride my CBR?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
naw it shouldnt be in the way. you should invest in a leather jacket and use the inner pockets to hold your sh!t instead.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Depending on the year, you can put some of that under the tail -- (07-08) no way though. I would suggest a tank bag or a tail bag if you don't want to switch stuff around all the time, or you could continue with the armband, as it shouldn't get in your way on a cbr.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Depending on the year, you can put some of that under the tail -- (07-08) no way though. I would suggest a tank bag or a tail bag if you don't want to switch stuff around all the time, or you could continue with the armband, as it shouldn't get in your way on a cbr.
why not the 07 08
i can fit all this ID, insurance, registration, money, credit cards and gate card in the tail

right now i have the helmet cable, IWIN box, insurance and registration
its all papers and theres plenty of room on the sides for all this and than some cuz i still lots of room left

1 - 7 of 7 Posts