Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone from ky @ on here I see tons of double R's on the streets I can't be the only one. Louisville Kentucky here repping my city. 06 6RR orange tribal with black tail section . I call it tangerine dream.

A

·
0 Posts
i was in synthiana this past weekend... who is the chick on a white 600rr with stickers all over it(like poke a dot stickers) riding dainese leathers i thinhk on road 26 sunday 25th?

Cause i saw u!!!! bwhahaha

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got an 06 600rr but I don't have it down with me here. I just moved to louisville, I ride a BMW S1000rr now. Any group rides coming up?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have noticed very few people on here are from Kentucky. I'm lookin for more people to start riding with once the season gets back in full swing and I get my bike reassembled.

I live in Lexington (40517) and commute to Richmond twice a week for classes at EKU. Anyone that feels like riding feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll get together

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have noticed very few people on here are from Kentucky. I'm lookin for more people to start riding with once the season gets back in full swing and I get my bike reassembled.

I live in Lexington (40517) and commute to Richmond twice a week for classes at EKU. Anyone that feels like riding feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll get together
Im sure me and my buddys would be down for a ride towards lexington since theres not much around louisville. We will have to get something together this spring. Hopefully we can get a group lf . netters from Kentucky together

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
830 Posts
For sure once the weather warms up. Maybe take a trip to the gorge or the dragon or something similar. I bought my bike halfway thru last season so I'm prepping myself to go hard soon as the weather warms up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Louisville here my club brothers and I have been out killing the streets every time it warms up. I started the thread with no replies for ever everybody coming out of hibernation finally. get at me anytime I am always down to get some wind

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
There has to be more ky riders on here .cmon ppl. Its time to ride. Big drag race this Sunday the 10th of June in hardinsburg I am pretty sure it is all bikes get your guys together lets ride shoot me a pm for further details. We are riding out Sunday morning pretty early . Oh yeah and it is my bday lets get some wind

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in Louisville. Yellow 03 600RR, I've been riding a lot lately but I'm out of commission until I get my new chain/sprocket kit.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad someone Finally responded. Cool let me know when your back in running order I'll do the same clutches fried just replaced them less then 1000 miles ago pissed off gotta figure out what's going on

·
Registered
203 Posts
I ended up ordering a 520 conversion -1/0 sprockets. Should be in @ Station Park on Tuesday. I'll definitely be ready to go next weekend.

Are you on LSB forum?

·
Registered
42 Posts
i'm in easern KY, i go to Morehead State. The lexington Parkette ride on thursday nights aren't bad. A lot of sweet cars to

1 - 20 of 39 Posts