Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today a friend and I were out on a ride. On our way back home, I noticed a Lamborghini up ahead at a light. I tried catching up, but couldn't due to traffic.

Lucky for me, he stayed heading in our direction. I was able to catch up to him once we got back onto a two lane highway. That thing was ruthless fast! My bike was able to keep up with him on the straights. He then dipped off on a local twisty road that I know quite well. Of course I followed =D

After passing a car, we were OFF! I never ran that road quite as hard as I did today. I was bringing the bike to damn near full lean and the front wheel was just lifting off under throttle out of the corners. Talk about ADRENALINE RUSH! That car turned like a friggin dart. I've never seen a car rip through corners so fast. I was actually able to keep pace with him pretty damn well. Of course he would gain on me in the corner entry, but by the time we hit apex, and I juiced the throttle out, I would be right back on his tail. You should have heard that 500 hp V12 just crackling and popping as he's engine braking for the next corner. Pure sex.

The driver was cool enough to pull over up the road after our little adventure. He was way cool about the whole thing and let me snap a few pics of his ride. He shook our hands and introduced himself to us. He was quite humble about the car, which was refreshing. All he had to say about it was "I've been blessed with a good job, and I'm thankful for the car". He actually gave me props for somewhat keeping up with him lol. After 5 minutes of hanging out in the lot bullshitting, it had attracted quite a bit of attention and a few passers-by stopped for a look as well.

That was my experience for the day! I am shaking right now just thinkin of that little 5 minute run we had. Please keep the bashing to yourself. I've been riding for 4 years and put over 50k miles on different sport bikes. I know the risk I was taking and I did it. Nobody got hurt and it was one hell of a good time!

1991* Lamborghini Diablo

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
haha thats my LanCo buddy right there, while you were doin your thing i was bashin the shizz outta my bike lol ive seen that lambo before i think he lives near me or works near me in manheim twp somewhere. just curious as to which road you guys were rippin.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
actually lol no i just seen the guy in the pic above, not the guy i see all the time!

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thats my LanCo buddy right there, while you were doin your thing i was bashin the shizz outta my bike lol ive seen that lambo before i think he lives near me or works near me in manheim twp somewhere. just curious as to which road you guys were rippin.
He lives right on BaumGuardener road here in Willow Street. We were on 324 towards pequea. Not sure if you and I have hit that road yet. We're gonna have to do that before it gets too cold!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
i think ive hit that up earlier this year, that day i was there when it was rainy and slick to show you my pipe. i passed it today but didnt ride it, my day kinda sucked lol i need new rubber and maybe a battery waitin to see what these guys on here think.

·
Registered
214 Posts
wow love those things....i always get a hard on when i see a lambo hehehe
still wishing to own one in the future i hope hehe

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I have seen a few Lambo's here In Az

·
Registered
178 Posts
seen one or two buzzin around here in socal too, but mostly the hollywood crowd

·
Registered
251 Posts
u should have switched. Ur bike for his car. haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's awesome! It's really surprising too, because most people with cars like that never get into it.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts