Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah cause wheelying into the opposite lane and doing 150mph on public roads is cool. :rolleyes: Probably wore a hat and sunglasses while doing it to increase the "cool" factor too, right?

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hahaha, post up something exciting to watch...

haha you kids wouldnt say a word if i posted a vid from deals gap. stop hating...and stop being jealous because you commute to work everyday and go to group meets and drink coffee, and youre the one im passing on the mountains every weekend.

:)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hahaha, post up something exciting to watch...

haha you kids wouldnt say a word if i posted a vid from deals gap. stop hating...and stop being jealous because you commute to work everyday and go to group meets and drink coffee, and youre the one im passing on the mountains every weekend.

:)
im not hating if you look up my name i do wheelies and all the stuff and ride the twistys i just thought it was kinda a little unsmart to be riding in the opposite lane.....but hey to each his own i just hope you dont eat it...

be safe out there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes yes, thank for the first legitimate comment. Im not trying to wheelie on the opposite lane, the bike just curves to it, i have to put it down and correct.

and its a mountain road that many, i mean hundreds of bikes go on every weekend.

you guys think im stupid, theres guys dragging knees taking a wide right on the opposite lane! a blind turn!

Heres a mild city cruise...

http://www.facebook.com/v/104247691423

·
Registered
412 Posts
I ride like that on occasion, but I do it in full leathers, gauntlets, sidi vertigos, etc...

You're wearing sneakers and who knows what else, looks like those little perforated cheap-ass icon 'gloves' that are no better than wearing a rubber glove in terms of protection.

You sure are brave.

Just consider that road you're on is treed heavily on both sides, there's no way to see if there's a deer about to jump out.

If you do lose it, tank slap on the way down from a whoolie or whatever, you are going to be shredded by those trees...

At least do the paramedics /clean up crew a favor - wear full leathers so that all your parts are inside and easier to clean up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Exactly, all the skill in the world won't help you if a deer etc runs out in front of you while you're squiddin' out..just try not to take one of those other riders out with you, when you DO go down.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
okay, not meaining to add to the negitive comments that are being thrown around. But rather just commenting on a trend i have noticed with your posts. Is it your intention to stir the pot? casue it seems as if you post up just to see peoples reaction. if thats the case, i dont think this is a very good way to contribute to our forum. also most of the big posters on here have nothing to prove, and if you need to say you are better than us commuters, i think that you may need to put your bike on a track and come see the big diff between riding a canyon and winning a race by a hundredth of a second. By the way good job on wearing full gear in the vid ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no not at all...i just thought it would be an entertaining video

and the very next 2 comments are above.

Thanks!

but if you guys want to talk ****...well please show me what you got because there is nothing i would like to see more than the people who can walk what they can talk.

unfortunately in this country, people buy a bike, invest thousands of dollars of cool trick parts and have no idea how to ride a bike.

Would you like to see my racing videos from 125 and 250 Gp series in Asia?

Just saying hello with a video, and i get ****...

from posers.

so let the pot stir...im down

i have more to show....

·
Registered
406 Posts
because there is nothing i would like to see more than the people who can walk what they can talk.

unfortunately in this country, people buy a bike, invest thousands of dollars of cool trick parts and have no idea how to ride a bike.

Would you like to see my racing videos from 125 and 250 Gp series in Asia?

Just saying hello with a video, and i get ****...

from posers.

so let the pot stir...im down

i have more to show....
You sir, are a poser. One who doesn't even know how to pull a wheelie without having the bike "curve" into oncoming traffic. You are the epitome of the term "squid" and think that going fast in a straight line is what riding is all about (while wearing a t-shirt, backwards hat, and sunglasses to boot). Are you 16 years old? Because your mentality when it comes to riding and boasting about your "skills" surely suggest it. Wise up before you're killed.

Edit: Consider your pot stirred.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
show me what you got? got any pics? anything?

got a picture of your shiny bike im guessing...walk the talk big internet tough guy...LOL

1 - 20 of 43 Posts