Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have not had a good experience with these guys yet...don't know why i keep going back there, i must be stupid. think it's those damn puck bucks they get you with:evil3:

Here's the latest development with these retards:

me: Why has this not been shipped? It has already been a week. What is the delay?

kd: Just waiting on that Dainese jacket to get here. It should be here any
day now. Sorry for the delay.

me: Your website clearly stated that that item was in stock. I believe the
definition of 'in stock' means that you have the item in hand. I'd
like it to be shipped to me overnight at no additional cost-otherwise
I'd like you to cancel the order. Thanks.

kd: It looks like dainese gave us bad information. It has to come from Italy.
They said mid November. I'm really sorry for the delay and bad information.
Would you like us to ship the Alpinestar jacket today?

me: Yes, that would be great. When can I expect it?

kd: I was able to get it out today. You will receive it tomorrow! Thanks.

email that i got today:
Important Delivery Information
Scheduled Delivery: 22-October-2007

me: How is October 22nd "tomorrow" (Oct 18th)? Wow, I don't even know why I bought from you guys again, very incompetent indeed. I will be sending this package back and expect an RMA number and UPS shipping label. Also, do not bother sending out the Dainese jacket either, I will be expecting a full refund for both products--not credit.

Thank you,
Richard

wowwww
i got a bad helmet from them the first time, RMA took 2 months.

second time they sent me the wrong size clipons.
now this BS.
third time's a charm. rather die before i buy from these guys again.

venting over.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Sucks about that experience. In most cases, you can get better deals and way better customer service by dealing with smaller businesses. :wave:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
i fuckin hate american consumers... thanks for your vendor experience tho.
Just buy from Disco, he's the man anyway.

Me? I've never had a problem with kneedraggers, but it's nice to support our boys on here like MRI and Cycle Sector either way (though I've yet to have the pleasure of doing business with Disco)

·
Registered
965 Posts
the 22nd is monday. 4 days including a weekend is not bad at all I dont think.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
kneedraggers absolutely sucks. I ordered a chain/sprocket kit from them almost 3 weeks ago. They emailed me back the next day, the DID kit is back ordered but we have RK kit. I said ok if you can ship the RK kit now I'll take that instead. nothing. I called them yesterday and they said it should come that day (thursday). nothing. I get on their online chat around 7pm and the person says the RK kit was backordered and she can't check the status since the company is closed. That's fine, I called again today and about an hour and a half later I get a call saying that I should get it today. I ask for a tracking number (on kneedraggers.com it still says my order is just processing) and the girl said they don't have one. I asked well then how do they know I should get it today, and she said the company (I'm assuming she means RK) ran the number. Well I just saw the UPS truck go by to deliver a package to a neighbor so I'm pretty sure they're just lying to me. I'm definitely never using them again.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
i dont know if anyone at these large shops actually rides? the good thing is that all our employees actually ride and race... and we are a service shop too... so we are around bikes 24/7/365... and speaking with someone (like andrew) can make a big difference.

support the small shops... we go out of our way.

cheers... nick - mri

·
Registered
1 Posts
well thats sucks alot, if your lookin for a new company that ships fast and is very reliable has a *hit load of stuff available, www.AbsoluteCycle.com, Iv ordered tons of stuff from them fast and accurate, never had a problem yet, there going to have a new website up in December so I hear, but check em out, I reccomend them if your having trouble finding a new web store

Cheers
:rocker:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ditto man these guys Rock!!!

I got a pair of GP TECH gloves from them $165 shipped! and they 2 dayed it for nothing to me... Thanks Triguy for getting me to them just in time for XMAS.....

AWESOME

·
Registered
129 Posts
kneedraggers absolutely sucks. I ordered a chain/sprocket kit from them almost 3 weeks ago. They emailed me back the next day, the DID kit is back ordered but we have RK kit. I said ok if you can ship the RK kit now I'll take that instead. nothing. I called them yesterday and they said it should come that day (thursday). nothing. I get on their online chat around 7pm and the person says the RK kit was backordered and she can't check the status since the company is closed. That's fine, I called again today and about an hour and a half later I get a call saying that I should get it today. I ask for a tracking number (on kneedraggers.com it still says my order is just processing) and the girl said they don't have one. I asked well then how do they know I should get it today, and she said the company (I'm assuming she means RK) ran the number. Well I just saw the UPS truck go by to deliver a package to a neighbor so I'm pretty sure they're just lying to me. I'm definitely never using them again.
Wow, like I said in other Kneedraggers thread bought a lot from them with no hitch.

Sucks that you couldn't get a clear answer.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've dealt with Hardracing.com and have not had any problems. They know their
product and have very good customer service. check em out, sorry to hear about the bad luck with these guys but thank you for posting about it. I've checked out their site a couple times, now I'm glad I didn't buy anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts