Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
You are REALLY reaching there, as a result your body position is crossed up. Your spine should be more or less in line with the bike and you should be shifting more of your weight to the inside.

The purpose of hanging off is to let the bike corner faster, and you drag knee as a gauge of your lean angle. At the speed you are going in the video, its completely unnecessary. Work on proper body position first before you develop bad habits, and with speed the knee dragging will come.

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
disco, im only 5'3 at most . and am on tip toes when i sit on my bike, im think that my legs are even to short to be dragging, thats why im way off the bike in the videos..any suggest

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Get off the seat more, and get your upper body out with your lower body. Also get your head down you want the arm that is coming across the tank to actually be resting on the tank.

Here are some decent examples.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Nice Lean pics.

To the OP, keep practicing. Even better yet, take it to the track and you will improve much more.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
lol, here's an exaggerated example, old school style! Check out those frame sliders (the huge rods coming off the bike) :)

Cool shot. Gayest headgear ever.:crackup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.