Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi do you guys know any local shop around new jersey that sells knee pad? I live in central jersey. Thanks :fiddy:

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
kihun said:
Hi do you guys know any local shop around new jersey that sells knee pad? I live in central jersey. Thanks :fiddy:
Your'e probably better off getting it online. Cheaper prices, better quality, and more diversity!

I would reccommend getting the knee pads w/ the shin guard and 3 straps. It's more secure and durable!

Good mentality of the knee pads...It highly overlooked!!!

I feel naked if/when I'm in a predicament of not having them!

Btw...If you haven't done so yet...Make sure you get some nice riding boots to go w/ it! Try to get used to wearing the real deal always! EVERY time I ride, I wear my SIDI Vertigo Corsas, they hold and secure my knee pads very well too!

You may fel uncomfortable at 1st, but once you get used to it! You'll LOVE it!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Omarvelous said:
Your'e probably better off getting it online. Cheaper prices, better quality, and more diversity!

I would reccommend getting the knee pads w/ the shin guard and 3 straps. It's more secure and durable!

Good mentality of the knee pads...It highly overlooked!!!

I feel naked if/when I'm in a predicament of not having them!

Btw...If you haven't done so yet...Make sure you get some nice riding boots to go w/ it! Try to get used to wearing the real deal always! EVERY time I ride, I wear my SIDI Vertigo Corsas, they hold and secure my knee pads very well too!

You may fel uncomfortable at 1st, but once you get used to it! You'll LOVE it!
haha thanks omar, yes i did get my vertigo .. but not the pants yet.. so i might well as get the damn knee pad first.. =)

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
Look into Bahn Armor or Dainese Summer pants...

They're both great for wearing under a pair of jeans.

Just ask BX6double...He's crash tested them personally!

It's a good time to think about your hips and tail bone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts