Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a leather jacket, boots, gloves but I have nothing protecting my knees. I do not have the money for full leathers so whats the next best thing to protecting my knees? Where can I get comfortable knee protection that wont burn a hole in my wallet?

·
Registered
865 Posts
check out the thread. i'm asking $50 shipped, MSRP is $65. Worn no more than three times, never downed or abused...like new!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
just got those. They are waiting for me at home. Haven't tried them yet but I've heard great things about them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
well...i didnt know that they were $48 new at mri, but to be fair mine are as good as new (worn no more than three times). make me an offer, its still cheaper than you buying them for $45+tax+shipping at mri. let me know.

·
Registered
928 Posts
maixner96 said:
I have a leather jacket, boots, gloves but I have nothing protecting my knees. I do not have the money for full leathers so whats the next best thing to protecting my knees? Where can I get comfortable knee protection that wont burn a hole in my wallet?
If you have the leather jacket go and get the leather pants and zip them together. I'm sure your jacket has the zippers to take most pants already.

·
Registered
787 Posts
LegendaryAcs said:
Haha..yup. I've havent been on for ages though. You have a Legend too?

yeah i used to, but sold it about a year ago, so i havent really been on legend-forums for a while either

·
Registered
52 Posts
Has anyone used the motorcycle jeans? How are they as far as protection and comfort.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
i have alpinestars bionic knees. they look and feel very solid. you can slip your jeans right over them. my only complaint is.....KNEEpads in GENERAL are extremely uncomfortable. i hate it hate hate hate.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The Fox ones arent too bad. I wear many times all day long. and you dont have to take your pants off to put them on. just roll up the pant leg and strap em on. Im sure there is no way you can do that with the ones that strap abov your knee as well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts