Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently heard about "Boz Bros" exhausts. Not the dump pipe, but the undertail system. $315 shipped from an authorized seller on eBay. Anyone have any experience or know anything about them.

search eBay: "600rr boz"

Thanks, Kevin.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
a guy at my unit has one on his bike..... im kinda what ever about it. it has a great sound to it but it looks a little funny to me because it comes out to a point

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey, there's always paint... I'm considering getting one. Not a bad price. Not to mention it will be a different sound.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
^^^ largest sig of all time.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I just recently heard about "Boz Bros" exhausts. Not the dump pipe, but the undertail system. $315 shipped from an authorized seller on eBay. Anyone have any experience or know anything about them.

search eBay: "600rr boz"

Thanks, Kevin.
o.k first .......
I was gonna give them a try a few months back...theres a thread I started about them if you do a search. The reason I didn't buy one is because I e-mailed the Boz Bros twice to get some info and never got any response at all, so that showed me lack of customer service...could you imagine if you were to spend $400+ on a pipe that you know nothing about and then get NO customer service on top of that???? screw them!!
luckily, Moeman gave me a great deal on a brand new Akropovich Titanium pipe and I have never been happier with the sound of a bike....I love this pipe!!

Second....
Are we really gonnna have to look at an 8x10 of your bike everytime you post????? :rolleyes:

Third.....
what in fuks name is up with your seats???? whoever did that should be banned from ever riding motorcycles again!!! :puke:
looks like your seats are the ones with the hemoroids!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha I thought I deleted it. Dont really understand how to make a smaller sig. The guy I bought it from "littlebluRR" did it b/c of a 1000mile charity ride he took part in. will be replacing with a corbin asap. sry bout the sig pic, like I said I thought i took it down and will try again

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
haha owned by the intraweb

1 - 12 of 12 Posts