Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Please do because I can't wait to hear! I had a problem with extremefairingsRus.com! Check out it out in the good guy/bad guy forum. You should probably move yours to there too.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Please do because I can't wait to hear! I had a problem with extremefairingsRus.com! Check out it out in the good guy/bad guy forum. You should probably move yours to there too.
you posted a thread about how bad that company was and not a single person agreed with you. drop it you are overreacting. it is obviously your first time working with aftermarket fairings because everyone who has experienced almost exactly what you did. at this point you re tarnishing a company for no reason, reel it back.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
will let you know of all the problems I've had with them as soon as I get a some time. but be warned they are rubbish.
Please post up details before you call a company out... There are 2 sides to every story.

·
Registered
28 Posts
you posted a thread about how bad that company was and not a single person agreed with you. drop it you are overreacting. it is obviously your first time working with aftermarket fairings because everyone who has experienced almost exactly what you did. at this point you re tarnishing a company for no reason, reel it back.
Not correctly true.. You don't even know the story. I don't care who agreed with me. I just wanted to let you guys know happened that's all. It's already solved and what is there to reel back? You mind your own business. I just want to hear what experience this guy had with another fairings site.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Not correctly true.. You don't even know the story. I don't care who agreed with me. I just wanted to let you guys know happened that's all. It's already solved and what is there to reel back? You mind your own business. I just want to hear what experience this guy had with another fairings site.

if it's over why are you
still blasting him on separate threads? this thread had nothing to do with your fairing problems? did you just wanna tell him as well in case he missed your thread?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
if it's over why are you
still blasting him on separate threads? this thread had nothing to do with your fairing problems? did you just wanna tell him as well in case he missed your thread?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
LOL, how am I still blasting him...? Think before you write. I just told him to look at the thread. It has nothing to do with my fairing problem of course but its related to it. REREAD the thread title idiot :banghead: double :banghead:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts