Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I just sold my Leo Vince exhaust to get a devil exhaust. However, I have been looking at the KR Tuned and really like them. Any suggestions as to whether I should go with one and not the other. Pics of the KR on a bike would be nice. (Don't say do a search, I tried and KR doesn't meet the "3 letter search".):ciao: also if anybody knows a place that has the best price, that'd be really helpful.

·
Registered
139 Posts
i own one and so far i love it! When you ride, it sounds sound extremely loud... sounds just right good sound. But when you go all out! Full Throttle then it sounds sexy. :) I have the slip-on.. and now i dont know if i shouldve gone full

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry dude they use to carry it, they even had a short video.out of curiosity why did you sell your leo vince?

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
Sportbikrtrackgear used to have them for 07+ but they sold out. Full system for under 1k. Cant really find then anymore for unless you order directly from hotbodies. I'd price compair afew site vendors I'm sure if they can get them they would be cheaper than hotbodies site.

·
Registered
639 Posts
love my system for my 05. Check on www.58cycle.com i think i saw some on there website.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts
check ebay, no one else seems to have them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Akrapovic exhaust

Hey gang, new guy here. I have a 2009 CBR600. What do you think about Akrapovic system? Any info helps thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts