• Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently decided to sell my leo vince exhaust to get a devil exhaust. Now I am torn between a few. I don't want an akra or two bros. What do you guys suggest? I am trying to stay around $500 and would like a CF. I really wanted the KR, but nobody is selling them anymore. Evidently they are being discontinued. I prefer louder exhausts, hence why I had a leo before lol. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
773 Posts
if your going for loudness and CF ... the Jardine RT-1 CF dual outlet is AMAZING!!! loud as hell...wife and neighbors are always complaining

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I recently decided to sell my leo vince exhaust to get a devil exhaust. Now I am torn between a few. I don't want an akra or two bros. What do you guys suggest? I am trying to stay around $500 and would like a CF. I really wanted the KR, but nobody is selling them anymore. Evidently they are being discontinued. I prefer louder exhausts, hence why I had a leo before lol. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Dudeeee what are you talking about? KR tuned are for sale in hotbodies.com! Get them, those exhausts are awesome looking and unique. Ask this question to yourself, how many kr tuned exhaust have you seen in your home state?

Also kr tuned says in their website that they been in the racing business for 20 years. I didn't see anything about the business closing down or discontinued.

http://www.hotbodiesracing.com/en/cat_23_kr_exhausts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dudeeee what are you talking about? KR tuned are for sale in hotbodies.com! Get them, those exhausts are awesome looking and unique. Ask this question to yourself, how many kr tuned exhaust have you seen in your home state?

Also kr tuned says in their website that they been in the racing business for 20 years. I didn't see anything about the business closing down or discontinued.

http://www.hotbodiesracing.com/en/cat_23_kr_exhausts
I thought so too, but I contacted them and they do not have them in stock. Everybody is telling me that it is being discontinued. I've tried; cyclesector, hardracing, monkeyworks, 58cycle, bayside performance, xtreme discount cycle, motomummy, sportbike track gear, motorcycle-superstore, motorcycle toy store, solomotoparts and a few others.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I've got the KR tuned exhaust from a group buy here a month ago. I love it, not too expensive and sounds great. The only things I don't like about it was getting the silencer cap out (reduces sound by a few db's) but I got it with a screwdriver and snap ring pliers from work. The clamp wasn't made well and broke when I tightened it down but it's not leaking right now, and I'm going to put the stock clamp back on. But for the cost it's not bad. I liked my 2 bros on my 599 but on the RR they stick out way too far.

·
BOTM Winner 07/12
1,714 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got the KR tuned exhaust from a group buy here a month ago. I love it, not too expensive and sounds great. The only things I don't like about it was getting the silencer cap out (reduces sound by a few db's) but I got it with a screwdriver and snap ring pliers from work. The clamp wasn't made well and broke when I tightened it down but it's not leaking right now, and I'm going to put the stock clamp back on. But for the cost it's not bad. I liked my 2 bros on my 599 but on the RR they stick out way too far.
who had the GB on these?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts