Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen/heard anything about the KR Tuned Exhaust, slip-on and systems? Any info out there. I'm still looking for something I want for my 06.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
don't know anything about them , except that from the pictures I have seen they look very well made...Nice looking pipes but expensive too!! something like $1,480 last time I seen it for the full system

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
system is 1429.00, slip on 584.00----these are list prices. Sure would like to see/hear before I make up my mind. looking for a slip on only--may just have to go with a known brand

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
how bout this, since I'm kind of curious myself???

Try and e-mail them and ask for a sound clip...they might already have one on the site somewhere.

·
Registered
256 Posts
It looks pretty good, and you know that KR knows what he is doing ... I am willing to bet that it is one of the better aftermarket exhausts out there.

But, ofcourse, I have no data or any supporting materials to back that up... I am just talking out of my ass.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Very nice pipe and sound indead...:01_thumbu

they dont show that pipe to be available for the 03-04 models. Does anyone know the diffrence in fitment between the two?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
does team roberts uses this exhaust now? coz they use akra exhaust on the kr gp bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts