Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BEFORE

Order a set of decals Hannspree from KrazyGraphics .

Shipping- 9/10- Fast shipping. Being rolled up, my first set came a bit messed up but contacted Krazy and he instantly reprinted them and sent me a new set without any hesitation.

Quality- 10/10- The quality of the decals are amazing, i placed a couple decals (tank and front) and when I woke up I noticed there were bubbles (on the tank decals). I was able to fully take it off and reapply it without any tearing or problems.

Fitment- 9/10- 90% of all the pieces fit well besides the piece that connects the middle and tank piece. Believe OEM is supposed to get wider in the middle and the back of the middle fairing. So right now it’s making my decals look a little off……All I pictures I have seen online 07-08 Hannspree has the middle area widen up not thin. But none the less everything else fits very nicely.

Price- 9/10- Price was not too bad, considering that communication and time spent on Krazy’s Part.

Krazy is an amazing person to work with, and very friendly and will make sure that the costumer is satisfied. Awesome person to buy, will do business again if ever need.

AFTER

·
Registered
264 Posts
i think id like it better if you didnt have the hannspree lettering anywhere but the one above the mirrors

definitely not the front side or headlights one, and same thing for the windshield one. Im guessing they mean something to u.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think id like it better if you didnt have the hannspree lettering anywhere but the one above the mirrors

definitely not the front side or headlights one, and same thing for the windshield one. Im guessing they mean something to u.
wtf.....go away

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Dare I say...SEXY!!!!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sexy... Not feeling the big letters right down the middle but eh...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts