Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
My Kreiga rides pretty low on my back......it also is hard to get it tight enough for a thin guy. Lots of expansion room. I think it would fit around the hump...but the big question is whether it would be comfortable to wear. There are big humps and smaller ones (RS Taichi has two sizes as I remember).
Looks like you may be the first to try it. Post what you find out. Maybe email Kreiga and ask them.......

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^I own an R-25 and I too am "skinny-ish", I suppose, because I know what you're talking about- how there is room left after all the straps are fully tightened. I believe this extra room was a design feature with the intent of fitting over a riding jacket, after all the backpack was designed for motorbiking.

I was considering purchasing a jacket with a speed hump and then realized how I ride with a backpack a lot, and that the jacket would need to accomodate for the speed hump.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i am no where near skinny. Im 6ft 203lbs i have a hump in my alpine stars jacket and i comute with normal backpacks/ backpacks with laptops and full of other **** and it doesn't cause me any hastle. I think you should be alright mate.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the 25L and I'm 6' 1" 240lbs. Even with a full backpack it would still clear a hump as long as its not HUGE. I would imagine if you are skinny with room to spare you will be in the clear. It might just make it a bit more snug to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts