Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up for the lock exchange a while back and I just recieved an email from them. My question is are they going to send us a new lock and then we send them our old one or?? I dont want to sit here waiting for my new lock and have it not come because I didn't do something right. Thanks alot.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
i got the same email from what i understand they will send you a replacment and a ups tag to use and ship the old one free of charge

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
thats what i thought myself....

but im not sure...coz if they send one, is there any reason to send the old one...so im thinking they send you a label then you send the old one back then they send you a new one...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
panda_stunter said:
thats what i thought myself....

but im not sure...coz if they send one, is there any reason to send the old one...so im thinking they send you a label then you send the old one back then they send you a new one...

My thoughts exactly.

·
Registered
418 Posts
its taking a while thats for sure, in the meantime im just using my monolith masterlock, looking forward to the new krypto though

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got this email this past weekend.

We are happy to report that Kryptonite did begin this program in October and thousands of replacement locks have been sent out to customers in the last few weeks. Kryptonite continues to manufacture and ship new products to consumers on a weekly basis. The whole process of the Lock Exchange Program is a complex one with manufacturing and transportation all coming into play. We are building and air shipping the new locks to get them out to our customers as fast as possible.

For those of you who are still waiting to get your UPS postage paid label, here is an update:

U-locks (bicycle and powersports), Padlocks, Cables and Evolution Disc Locks (New York Chain and New York Noose) - replacement locks are being manufactured at this time and will be shipped to consumers as they become available.
Automobile locks - these locks are being manufactured now and will be shipped in December.
DFS and KryptoDisco - these locks are being re-engineered now and will be available to consumers in January.

As further information becomes available we will post it to our website at http://www.kryptonite.com and be sending email updates, as needed.

We appreciate your loyalty and patience during this challenging time. Please know that we are working around the clock to get a new lock to everyone who has signed up for the Lock Exchange Program.

And lastly, when packing your lock to return to us, please be kind to our planet and use as little packing material as possible.

Regards,
Team Kryptonite
I guess I just have to wait... Again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts