Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left 4 Dead 2 PC. A game that actually requires teamwork to win, not like the b.s. fake ass FPS milsim's.

You all are noob. That is all.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Left 4 Dead 2 PC. A game that actually requires teamwork to win, not like the b.s. fake ass FPS milsim's.

You all are noob. That is all.

WHAT!!! ARE YOU SAYING COD ISNT REAL!!!! AHH OMG!!!!

sounds like somone cant handle a little bit of friendly compition lol:cruising:

....:retard:

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
was interested on buying the game for multiplayer. is that good?
Definately, its a blast. Its all I play since I got it, and I'm getting ready to play it now, but I wanted to catch up on .net first.

WHAT!!! ARE YOU SAYING COD ISNT REAL!!!! AHH OMG!!!!

sounds like somone cant handle a little bit of friendly compition lol:cruising:

....:retard:
haha, I've only played fps milsims for over 10 years. I'm quite familer with pwning everyone including noob hackers (not the experienced ones though).

I've run 3 fps milsim clans, the longest was 3 years, the last one I resigned from and the team I built is still going strong after 4 years. I can definately speak on authority when it comes to teamwork in a fps, and L4D2 is far above anything I've ever played. In a FPS you can have one kick ass player completely dominate another team, but in L4D2, thats just not the case. One kick ass player is only as good as his teammates. Try the game out, you wont notice how involved the teamwork is until you get more experienced in the game, but if you actually try it, you'll see what I'm talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts