Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else getting down on this mindgasm? Played for roughly 5 hours and about 10% complete :crackup:...it's like Rain meets GTA.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
holy awesome GIF,batman. and this game looks pretty sweet, hows the graphics? i hear amazing

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Graphics are on POINT! Very smooth and not glitchy at all like gta5. The interview process of the witnesses and people in general make use of the entire facial expression pallette, this is how you break cases and basically call people out. It definitely takes some getting used to and makes you actually think.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
Should be at my house by tomorrow can't wait to start playing

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The pause/resume load time is bit laggy but that's really nit-picking. The game looks very good and the facial animation tech they've been bragging about is really great. Sometimes judging questions is a real crapshoot and missing one means you need to repeat the whole case if you want to perfect it - which gets real old real fast.

I finished the traffic desk and have been promoted to homicide - we'll see how things go from here.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea I've noticed replaying cases gets kinda old because you know what you need to it but it takes a while to get there. My only gripe at this point.

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
haha awesome gif..

this game is on point and is really addicting. some questioning is pretty hard to answer correctly and def takes some getting use too. i just hit the homicide desk this morning. and i agree with op about being a heavy rain crossed with gta. also kind of reminds me of the god father too.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts