Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
i think the best cartoon tv show goes too......

THE SIMPSONS...

I agree, the humor is a little more intelligent than family guy and they get some good digs in on everything from religion to society

·
Registered
71 Posts
hey nickjames, where did you get a copy? i think it suppose to come out next month 9/27/05 . family guy rules!!!!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
jong said:
hey nickjames, where did you get a copy? i think it suppose to come out next month 9/27/05 . family guy rules!!!!!!
It was posted all over offtopic message board

Several leaked copies

·
Registered
735 Posts
okay everybody have there EPICACK last one to vomitt wins:puke:

Damb I lose,,,, ohhhh this is horrible why didnt anyone tell me it would be like this ohh for the love of god make it stop:puke:

·
Registered
296 Posts
cbrkid11 said:
i think the best cartoon tv show goes too......

THE SIMPSONS...
Correction...Simpsons was the best on TV. I just watch the old ones on DVD, I don't even watch it on Sundays...
Family Guy is hilarious, it took the Simpsons type humor to a new level. You can watch an episode a second time and not realize things you've misssed.

My boy downloaded a copy for me and burned it up.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Alxandrthegr8 said:
okay everybody have there EPICACK last one to vomitt wins:puke:

Damb I lose,,,, ohhhh this is horrible why didnt anyone tell me it would be like this ohh for the love of god make it stop:puke:
lol...on the DVD....stewie is caught shaving his body hair by Brian, and he asks him, hey you mind shaving my "COIN PURSE"....

NOW THAT'S COMEDY.

H

·
0 Posts
i have to agree with nick... i was and still am a huge simpsons fan.. but the last few seasons have not been that good... family guy is just out right hilarious.. i never miss that show on sunday...

·
Registered
735 Posts
a little family guy Hm Hm maybe a few laughs Hm Hm does that sound nice. a little, little chuckle from the teli hm hm. maybe a half hour of fun hm does that sound nice. A little excitment hm hm. maybe some adventure with brian hm, or a prank on chris hm does that sound nice hmm hmm

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alxandrthegr8 said:
a little family guy Hm Hm maybe a few laughs Hm Hm does that sound nice. a little, little chuckle from the teli hm hm. maybe a half hour of fun hm does that sound nice. A little excitment hm hm. maybe some adventure with brian hm, or a prank on chris hm does that sound nice hmm hmm
That was classic!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Simpsons is great satire for what seems like everything going on in the world. Family guy is like a whole show of only Homers, just funny as hell!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts