1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right my wife doesn't like leathers with flowers, tattoos or anything girly

I need a one or two piece size 8 uk or euro 40

Does anyone know of a decent make?

We would ideally want dainese avro white but can't find any in her size, can anyone help????

Sent from my iPhone ....... In the Isle of Man

·
Registered
200 Posts
My Wife & I both wear custom suits from Syed. Great product, I have tested it myself ... repeatedly. The leather in the Dainese was very thin. Komodo make great suff too.

http://www.syedleathers.com/

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dianese makes a very nice black and suit suit for women. Go to your local Cyclegear, they will order it for you.
Otherwise, contact syed leathers in orlando, fl. They will custom make her suit, in any color, for the same price as a quality Euro brand ($1200-1500).
I race in Syed. Fit me like a second skin. Very comfortable and worth every dime.

·
Registered
541 Posts
be sure post pics when u get her chaps i post if u post lol... astar has a few all white suits that dont look bad.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have Sedici leathers from CycleGear.. I'm not a pink hearts and flowers girl either.. Mine is black and silver. They run small, I normally wear a 4, and I have a size 8 suit. It's really comfortable, breathable, and has held up well so far (3 trackdays for what it's worth). They also have a lifetime warranty of any rips/tears from normal use (not wrecking, but if a seam comes apart or something) and they were around $400 if I recall.

I'd like to have a custom suit eventually though.. I am tall and thin, so the legs and arms run a little short even though the body fits fine..

·
Registered
541 Posts
no offense to zipties but imo id most definately stay away from sedici. saw this on another forum

Upon impact they **** the bed like a 99cent store condom on a hot date

·
Registered
541 Posts
id call up to stg ive had awesome service with jason he spent about an hr on the phone with me trying to find my tiachi street stuff and at least that with my track suit

·
Registered
541 Posts
i ended up with teknic stuff and love it all just not sure on wat they carry for women... i was turned on to a video brian did for stg when they first started sellin teknic. he wanted to prove their stuff was good enough for his company to sell. he suited up and layed it over on purpose to show the suit holding up to a crash. for the life of me i canot find the video, but that suit is showcased in the review for a new suit they have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts