Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everybody...

I came out of Wal-Mart today and there was a kid sitting on my bike...keep in mind his Mother was standing right beside him. Looks like they both just crawled outta the trailer park. Kinda felt sorry for the kid, but they were treating my bike like she was a piece of doodoo. I asked her to please remove her child and she took offense to it!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mikesamillion said:
you should have just drop kicked the kid off it and then went and sat on the top of there car/trailer.
I'm telling you...I have a Concealed Handgun License, had the Glock in my In-the-waistband holster and this lady is giving me beef about her kid sitting on their life savings!

·
Registered
189 Posts
You should have taken her purse and some of her money. Then she would have realized that she's messing with your personal property. Some people just don't get the concept of personal property. How would they like if someone decided to climb on top of there car and just stay there for a while....... :evil:

·
Registered
92 Posts
lol, i hear a lot of stereotyping about people from the us... but this is perfect... the guy who carries a gun is pissed off at the trailer trash.... sorry for pointing it out.. however i do feel your pain, i probabley would have caused a scene as well....

·
Registered
353 Posts
You should have said "Hi.. If you came out of the store and as you approached your vehicle, you noticed that I was in the driver's seat... would that weird you out? ... GET YOUR INBRED KID OFF MY BIKE YOU WHORE"

;-)

·
Registered
140 Posts
I can't get over that. I just cant imagine a person would allow their child to climb on a strangers bike. If it was a sports car would she have allowed the kid to just jump in and check it out? :bitchslap:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Or...you could have pointed to some place on the bike and say...If you are looking for the coin slot, it is right her. Then she what she did...LOL

·
Registered
383 Posts
Shoulda chopped her in her throat.

Then drop kicked the kid. lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
POPE600rr said:
lol, i hear a lot of stereotyping about people from the us... but this is perfect... the guy who carries a gun is pissed off at the trailer trash.... sorry for pointing it out.. however i do feel your pain, i probabley would have caused a scene as well....
Are you implying I am trailer trash as well? Anyone who carries a weapon is trash, huh? Sorry for pointing it out but, "probabley", is spelled "probably" here in the U.S.

·
Registered
353 Posts
"Are you implying I am trailer trash as well? Anyone who carries a weapon is trash, huh? Sorry for pointing it out but, "probabley", is spelled "probably" here in the U.S."

Maybe he lives in a country where the government doesn't give him the right to protect himself ;-)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Are you implying I am trailer trash as well? Anyone who carries a weapon is trash, huh? Sorry for pointing it out but, "probabley", is spelled "probably" here in the U.S.
lol! He's just jealous because they can't carry concealed weapons.

·
Registered
990 Posts
I don't know man...I kind of feel for the kid

there is this hot ass 2003 rc51 parked on this street close to where I live....it has a rear slick and braking wave rotors and high mount pipes

man it's so sexy :shock:

sometimes I just want to climb aboard....but I'd never do it...I just think about it a lot

·
Registered
647 Posts
I have been noticing alot of flaming going on lately. Is it just this time of year or what? Thought we got on this board to talk about bikes. Now dont start on me. Just an observation

·
Registered
104 Posts
entertrust said:
POPE600rr said:

Dude, don't take offence, he's from Whistler, he was really high when he wrote that and it made sense to him. Dam potheads LOL

1 - 20 of 48 Posts