Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
:bitch_ple hey now, can we stop reminding me bout it, i didnt get to see it sun, and im at work now and still cant see it...lucky mofos

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Ceph said:
damn, done been on twice, and you missed it both times? that sucks... did you get the DL link?

and what, you don't like my new Avatar? lol, i kinda thought it fits me well.
nope, didnt see it either time and i didnt get the DL link either...all i saw was 18million posts with...does neone have the site for it, no? where can i find it?

and actually ur new avatar fits ya good, i was kinda partial to the stripper pole tho, that and i didnt realize who was posting at first since it was a new avatar....used to seein the single mom :laughing5

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
sweet thnx bro,

so whats ur next one gonna be? and wehere do u find these kinda things neways, i needa find some stupid lil one for mine

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
whatcha talkin bout man, that WAS me... give me credit when credit is due

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Ceph said:
lol, looks good
yea well i had a great teacher, everyone, u shoulda seen ceph out there that day too... this dude was so amazin that somehow he was doing an endo backwards for miles down the road at a time, was like dude had a reverse on his bike...sick i tell ya

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
what ya gotta do is get into 7th gear, then slam it all the way down to 1st and stomp as hard as ya can once more...voila, instant reverse

1 - 20 of 20 Posts