Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
what comapny runs the laguna TDs? n how much do they usually run?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Nice pic Deftone
Thanks, Bud.

If any of you haven't done Seca, you're missing out big time. It's a magic carpet ride. Super smooth and flowing. The corkscrew is a blast, turn one will make you **** yourself. It's the GP track fer christ's sake! All the motorcycle gods have ridden there and most of them have won it!

My wife and I B.S.'d with Melissa Paris, she's pretty hot! Chris Paris went flying past me into turn 2, that dude is quick.

I'm still buzzing from that day. Can't wait to go back in a little over a week and see the MotoGP and AMA races. We'll be there Thur-Mon. camped right outside of Turn 6.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Thanks, Bud.

If any of you haven't done Seca, you're missing out big time. It's a magic carpet ride. Super smooth and flowing. The corkscrew is a blast, turn one will make you **** yourself. It's the GP track fer christ's sake! All the motorcycle gods have ridden there and most of them have won it!

My wife and I B.S.'d with Melissa Paris, she's pretty hot! Chris Paris went flying past me into turn 2, that dude is quick.

I'm still buzzing from that day. Can't wait to go back in a little over a week and see the MotoGP and AMA races. We'll be there Thur-Mon. camped right outside of Turn 6.
One day I'll be lucky enough to ride it. Until then I'll look forward to pics like this to keep me motivated. :shakehand

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Going back on 9/22.....anyone?

My buddy just bought an '08 R6 so I signed up for the B- group to ride with him.

It's $320, but you can pay $125 down and pay it off over the coming months. Worth every penny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts