Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yea! That's right, this weekend it's all going DOWN, like a clown, Charlie Brown. My mom and I were arguing over which car was faster, her 2003 VW Turbo Beetle, non WW2 J-Spec, v.s. her 2005 Subaru WRX (FASTER THAN THOUGH) STI. Well, obviously I defended the STI, and she told me the VW was going to make me cry. I was immediatly offended by her fighting words, so I told her to bring it on, and she said it was allready brought. :finga: So this Saturday, we are going out to Desert Demonz drag way to race the two cars.
Ill be driving the STI and she will be in her Super Duper Blue Turbo beetle. :prayer: Which is pretty ******* pimp. You know, just the fact my mom is going to race me. Of course, I think the STI is going to get all :ANAL: on her beetle, but she believes other wise.
I think I am going to go Access Port stage 1 on her ass, before the race. Since my downpipe hasn't come yet. I felt sorta Dragon Ball Z as we sat in the Great American land and cattle company, eating steak while we screamed back and forth to each other as so:

Me: Your car sucks

Her: No, your car sucks, because my car is turbo

Me: My car is turbo to

Her: Yea, but your turbo sucks

Me: You suck

Her: You swallow

Me: Im going to win

Her: You will be destroyed, but you have to promise me, when I win, you don't cry and decide you want me to sell the STI or something. No bitching when you loose.

Me: Yea, well, no buying a Viper when I win.... Cuz, Im going to win

I would, you know, get all Lakota on this thread, and make it absurd, if it wasn't allready so insane. So how many of you out there have ever drag raced your mom? I think this is going to be fun. Im going to try to get video and pictures of the race! More coming soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea, I ordered performance parts for my car. I have the Access Port ECU tuner, and am getting the COBB lightweight pulley, Perrin Springs, Invidia downpipe and a blitz can. Wee.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My mom is a G. Hard core gangsta from the deep south... Plus she has been hanging out with me and my friends for way to long.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Race your mom best 3 out of 5, swapping cars each run. then tell her you're the better driver...but make sure you beat her each run! :supz:

you swallow... :finga:

·
Registered
708 Posts
sometimes when i read your threads lakota all I hear is dueling banjos; but they do make me laugh so :rock:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
your mum is one hip mum you are lucky to have such a cool mum
i hope she smokes you GO Mrs casanova :supz:

·
silent master
3,532 Posts
damn dude...you will get owned by your mom...coz it having performance parts does not mean ****....if you dont know how to set them up.....

sti is already good in its own right....all it needs are stiffer suspension and your good to go...it would spank the beetle....another thing is the driver....sti is **** if it does not have the driver that can pump out its true potential...and i mean high rev...almost hitting the limiter....if you dont know how to make that needle stay right by the redline...you will be owned....hmmm...but you already are owned by your mom...

one more thing...if you cant shift.....youre done....

i would race your mom..let me use the STI and i can show you how it's done

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Why are you buying more performance parts for the STI....are you scurred that the bug will win LOL.

Just go out there, set up the camera (so we can laugh later) and smoke that VW.

heheeh she said you swallow....hehehe :finga:

·
Registered
615 Posts
haha, that's really weird, the dialogue you have with your mom, but i guess the racing parts kinda cool... let us know who wins

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Oh my God, if I dont have 10 bagillion horses, then I am the loose. How else can I plan to avenge that other WRX that got beat by the door to the garage?"

No but seriously, my mom said my "exhaust had the gay". It wasn't loud enough, so she told me to pick a new exhaust,and so I was at it, I made a christmas wish list, because any one who knows STI's know that if you get a full pipe you get CEL's up the ass and a big loss in drivability without things like a COBB AP. So we saved up, and made some wheeling and dealing and I got a new pulley, pipe, and springs. Yay. 385 pounds of torgue... :prayer: Weeeee....

Looks like its all going down sunday night. I have a shitty digital camcorder, and I will pack that when we go. I dont think I will have the exhaust on by then, but ya never know. My moms gotten real compettitive since we got the STI, like, she even went down to the VW dealership to check out "high performance" parts for her car. Its pretty pimp. :D Cuz I can be all "My mom can out race you bitch." and its like, true, ya know? Pretty soon she will be all DOOOOOOORRRRRIFFFFTTTTUUUUUUUU RACING! On the mountain by our house or something.

I am going to be running stage 2 LWG mode on my accessport as my RL time map and my Base map will be Stock. I think that will be good, because I start to have problem, I can yank my battery cord, and return to stock settings. Every one approve? I do! ^_^ Im gonna try to get her into autoX next.

By the way, I don't have sex with my mom. Normally I would call you a **** or something, but that warrants a :goodman: because... because... ****... something... ****... there... ****...

More coming soon. Yay... like always.... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts