Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, so today I go to drop my little sister off at the local high school. Less than 2 miles from where I live. Well as I turn around to the side of the building I see a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. Now it wasn't brand new, prolly an 05-06. Still worth some major coin. Anyways I saw where the guy drove off towards, since we were headed in the same direction at first. So I'm pretty sure I know where he lives (small development where houses start at 1mil) I'm thinking I should find this guy when I'm on my bike and not driving a F150 and race his as$.......

Now I know most of you are gonna say why bother you'd lose and all that. I don't care about winning or losing I just want to have a good time and go balls out with a supercar :gun1:

Wish I had a GSXR1000:banghead:

Also I know street racing is illegal and stupid so please don't re inform me. K thanks.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
do it... if you get a nice launch i bet youll win... but then again how many lambo drivers REALLY drive their cars?

not to mention they only run 12's in the quarter.. not much faster than a new vette

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
the Spyder is meant to be cofortable, not a racecar, if you don't **** up, at which point losing is the least of your problems, you'll win.

Not really sure what the point is though, if you know you'll win, all you're going to do is make that lambo driver feel like an idiot for agreeing to race ya.

You'll win the race 80% chance

100% chance the lambo still gets more girls.

·
Registered
650 Posts
A stock Gallardo doesn't run 10 quarter mile E/Ts. (And yes, drag/street racing is pretty lame.)

Why do you feel the need to try and "challenge him" or "show him up"? Let him enjoy his starter Lambo :p (I'd rather have an older F360 than a new Gallardo).

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
lambo = gold diggers/fake girls
RR = real women

race him.. just make it sound like you dont think you have a chance, just wanna see where youre at with a lambo

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Bike sluts = real women?

I think both vehicles will get you sluts, the former will just have bigger boobs then the latter, cause they'll be fake.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
the Spyder is meant to be cofortable, not a racecar, if you don't **** up, at which point losing is the least of your problems, you'll win.

Not really sure what the point is though, if you know you'll win, all you're going to do is make that lambo driver feel like an idiot for agreeing to race ya.

You'll win the race 80% chance

100% chance the lambo still gets more girls.
Ha you know all about whips that get the b!tches, well used too, with that 335 coupe

A stock Gallardo doesn't run 10 quarter mile E/Ts. (And yes, drag/street racing is pretty lame.)

Why do you feel the need to try and "challenge him" or "show him up"? Let him enjoy his starter Lambo :p (I'd rather have an older F360 than a new Gallardo).
I don't feel the need to challenge him, Like I said in the original post I do NOT care about winning or losing. I just want to race to race. And we would not race drag style cause I don't like that. I wanna race from a roll 40-120 or 60-150 something like that. Its all in good spirit I don't want to make him look stupid or any of that. I just wanna have fun. :icon_lol:

Maybe record it if its planned in advance, be something cool to watch....

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bike sluts = real women?

I think both vehicles will get you sluts, the former will just have bigger boobs then the latter, cause they'll be fake.
In a Lambo (or any 6 figure car pretty much) you can pick up just about any girl you want. Bikes only attract girls who like bikes, or Skanks. And I don't like jagerbombs so..... Lambo FTW

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
haha, trust me, i've still got some wheeled vehicles around that pick up women, except I don't listem' cause they don't have my name on the papers. But yeah, if you just want to have fun, then go for it I guess, just don't go racing to like 170 on a public highway or some ****. Lambo has always been one of my favourite production cars.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I too love Lambo's (They are same company as Audi/Porsche/VW) I'd sell one of my testicles to get that new LP640.....

And yeah I would be in first gear, I'd prolly shift around 13.5k-14k. In every gear....

·
Registered
650 Posts
I don't feel the need to challenge him, Like I said in the original post I do NOT care about winning or losing. I just want to race to race. And we would not race drag style cause I don't like that. I wanna race from a roll 40-120 or 60-150 something like that. Its all in good spirit I don't want to make him look stupid or any of that. I just wanna have fun. :icon_lol:

Maybe record it if its planned in advance, be something cool to watch....
Racing from a roll is even more gh3y. Don't do it! If you want to know what your bike feels like at 120 or 150MPH, just ride it on up there.

I had a Supra turbo and surprised quite a few bikes back in the day, but in retrospect, I didn't really need the Supra. I needed a bike :D

The only race in this scenario that I'd be interested in seeing would be a laptime comparo, 600RR versus Lambo at the track of your choice.

·
Registered
650 Posts
BTW, everyone knows...

Ferrari > Lambo :p

Lambos started life as Farm Tractors.
Ferraris started life as street car versions of Formula 1 cars.

Which would you rather have :p

PS: E-gear is wack.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Only ferrari I'd ever own is the 599 GTB

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
But aside from the 599 GTB, I think all ferrari's are but ugly cars for people who like to wear ferrari vests, ferrari hats, and talking about their ferrari's way too much.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
**** that.

Get a Koenigsegg CCXR

·
Registered
901 Posts
$ for $ ultima gtr with the twin turbo ls1 is the sickest car on the planet and its custom built to you .. keep your lambos feraris and porsches .. an ultima will beat a bike anywhere you want to go .. i cant lie i do think ferraris and lambos are sexy ass cars but its about performance .. ive raced a diablo vt 360 and a 599 on my 03 and they all lost severly .. the only car i ever had pack with me was a supra that looked damn neer bone stock we cracked it at about 50 and when i looked back at 150 he was right there .. all i can say was i was very amazed .. your bike will beat that lambo hands down if you know how to ride it no competition .. i used to have a video somewhere if a race prepped 430 running against a stock 600rr on a track and the times were within a second and thats a full raced prepped car slicks and all ..

·
Registered
810 Posts
I wouldn't do roll ons with certain cars.
My work mate had a 680hp Supra that would destroy most bikes (1/4m 9.0 flat) & he was a daily (weekend) driver.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts