Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well in that case, when im a landlord im going to force my tenants to paint the interior purple and will not allow them to use furniture.... just because, no specific reason.

G

·
cling said:
Well in that case, when im a landlord im going to force my tenants to paint the interior purple and will not allow them to use furniture.... just because, no specific reason.
LOL!!!....hahaa

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AlpineJim said:
I wouldn't let them store 5 gallons of gas inside either... I must be crazy! :icon_lol:
Crazy eh? Does your house have gas heating? you better get rid of that too because their is a 1 in a million chance it could ignite and blow up your house!! Do you not allow TV's or electronics in the house? I hope not, ever heard of an electrical fire? they are quite common. Do you let your tenants have candles in the house? :)

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Just taking precautions...

Plus Im sure you're trustworthy and wouldn't warm the bike up or do a burnout in the house. BUT everyone doesn't have COMMON sense. Have you ever seenthat vid of a guy doing a burnout in his living room on a bike? I willing to bet he didnt own that house.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hell, i think you just gave me my reason Jim, I live in a crappy town in SC and id say about 98% of the people have around a 75 IQ... its probably normal landlord practice around here to take the really "extra" precautions like this.

Damn I hate it when the stupid people ruin things for me :(

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
When you buy a house you can park it where ever you want. Until then you have to abide by the owners rules what ever they may be. If it were my house I would just tell you to put something over the floor.

G

·
NewRedRider said:
When you buy a house you can park it where ever you want. Until then you have to abide by the owners rules what ever they may be. If it were my house I would just tell you to put something over the floor.
+1

That's basically what it comes down to. So, there's really no point in complaining.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thats what I wanted to hear! Ill have to read over the lease again and get the down-low.... because this is pretty important to me, considering the fact that I have NO garage and if I keep my bike outside there is a good chance that it will be friggen stolen! All because the landlord is scared of an oil leak on his brick floor.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
TOMIMOTO said:
Just move it to the living/and or bedroom. Problem solved. Done and done.
hahahahaha its true he said you cant keep it in the kitchen never said anything about the living room or dining room

·
Registered
327 Posts
As long as you pay and don't break any terms of the lease tell him to go waste someone elses time. But being on bad terms with your landlord might get ugly..and if you like your place good luck trying to renew the lease when it's up.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
You're better off to go talk to your landlord when you calm down. The landlord isn't required to right down everything you can't do on the lease. He couldn't possibly think of every possibility if he tried. The landlord owns the house. It's their property and you are there on their terms. If you can't live by their terms then your choice is to move. No court that I know of would require a landlord to allow you to park your bike inside. In fact, the city building inspector would probably make you remove it as well.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
teleinfoncarr said:
hahahahaha its true he said you cant keep it in the kitchen never said anything about the living room or dining room
that's how i would roll...

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,876 Posts
that would suck if it happened to me though, good thing we own our own house & i park my bike right in the living room, we have a garage but i only park it there when i'm working on the bike or washing it.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.